episode 5

Navya's pov
" Why can't you all wait in the guest house . We need to discuss something."  Grandpa said towards us . '' Ok " we said. I seriously don't have any interest in listening their talk. That too with the monster . I just want to go and continue the movie . " Abhi u wait. So u can convey to other three " grand pa said to Abhinav. Oh so they are sending others just because I am not needed in the conversation but not to make me feel bad . Why would I feel bad .  Even If they ask me I will never mind . " No grandpa if they are needed in the conversation let them be . I can manage "  I said . All looked at me. " Baby..... That ...aah . It's about work. U may get bored that's why we are sending u out u know right . " Dad said thought I am offended. " No dad it's ok. Also tbh  I'm not interested in listening this so don't feel bad . "  I said . All gave me a small smile which I too returned. " Ok baby then wait in the guest house. We will leave to home once we are done with this discussion "  dad said ruffling my hair. " Ok " with that I left . I'm watching this movie. It's almost an hour. But their discussion seemed no where to over soon. Also the movie ended. I am not interested in watching another movie or drowning in my phone. So I thought of roaming around the guest house. I looked some old photos, some antique things. It just guest house by name. It's more like a store room. After a good minutes of roaming I came back to the main hall . Till there is no sign of others. My eyes landed on the box where my bros searched movie pendrives  When I entered earlier this day. That seemed they were searching for long time  when I asked they said they are searching for their fav movie but then instead of continuing the search they suggested to watch the same movie in Netflix. But then why did those stupids wasted their time earlier when they can watch it in Netflix. Weirdos!
An idea popped in my mind. Let's watch something randomly in these pendrives. Maybe I can find something to tease them aren't this their personal pendrives? But what if they had any important things about their work. What if damage it accidentally. I thought for a minute but who will keep important work files' soft copy in the guest room so picked one and connect it to the tv and started watching it.  A person was tied on the chair he was screaming . What kind of movie is this no title no credits . But I continued watching . Then Two young man who covered their faces came and started beating the tied man . I couldn't able to see their faces but their physic . I definitely know . But I didn't get whom . The movie was too horrible. A lot of blood . They are beating the tied man mercilessly . Suddenly the screen went black and " what are you doing "  I loud noise . I screamed loud in terror . 
Dev's pov
" She doesn't know " grandpa said ."  " What " we asked in pure shock. " We didn't tell her anything. She doesn't know we are are.. mafia. She just know us as business people " her father said . But " why " my dad asked confused. " She doesn't deserve a mafia life.  She is too naive for this. I wanted her to live a normal life. " Her father told . Nathira sighed annoyed . What is wrong with this girl . " But how come you did that. " My dad asked still  shocked . Three of us are still in shock.  " She wasn't exposed to the world as my daughter . I made sure to look like a normal parent in her school too  . None of her friends or teachers know her true identity including her . No one in mafia world know her existence. U are the only one know that I have a daughter even u didn't meet her before. " Her dad said calmly. We all noded. I never knew or saw her before even we are partners for years.  " Then what about her higher studies  " my mom asked. " She is too stubborn to stop so I thought of playing along with her. She is going to stay in the mansion. I arranged the security as much as I can. I'm planning to do something to take her back her in a few months or more soon . " Her dad said sighing. " Yeah it's better" both my mom and dad said . " Ok ok leave it now u go and take that trouble maker here with you"  grandma said to Shravan . Everyone laughed . Shravan noded and went there . We were discussing and planning for my so called  wedding but suddenly I heard a loud scream . I'm damn sure it's that girl. " Navya " grand pa said and everyone started running towards the guest house
Navya's pov
I started crying in fear not because of the movie because Shravan's sudden out burst . He is scolding and shouting continuesly . I  don't know what I did wrong . He is always a funny guy . This is my first time he is behaving like this with me .  Coming to me  I'm not a naive china doll . But the unexpected outburst made me cry.
Dev's pov
We went there to see the crying girl and the furious Shravan . He was continuesly shouting . Her dad immediately went near her and hugged her. In my observation she may be naive to mafia world . But she isn't a procelian doll  even though she was scared of injections everyone is scared of something isn't? . " Shsh... Shsh  navu it's ok. Try to breath according to my heart beat. "Her dad said putting her hand in his chest. After some time she was normal but still sobbing."  I ... I didn't do ...anything wrong . I was just watching a movie ."  she said in-between her sobs . Why in the hell he created a big scene for watching a movie ."  I know baba . No need to elaborate  . "  Her dad said rubbing her back. " He .. he shouted. " She said pointing Shravan and hid in her dad's chest . " What the hell Shravan why did you scare her  "  aarav shouted. Before Shravan could say " stop.  don't shout.  " Uncle said to Aarav and "I know you wouldn't have done this without reason . To Shravan " But I don't want to discuss this in this situation I'm taking her home now " to others and they went .