episode 8

Dev's pov
I was totally exhausted. There was a mini bar setup in Sangeet . I went there and had some drinks where Nadhira was accompanying me . Also expect grandma , Navya's parents , Navya , Aarav, and some guests everyone was drinking.
" Don't you drink " I asked grandma and Navya's parents . " No " all said smiling. " Uncle seriously u don't drink? " I never knew this. "  I did drink when I was young . Now I don't " he said . We noded."  Doesn't Aarav too drink " mom asked. No I have seen him drunk few times I thought. " No he does he is just accompanying navu " his mom said . " You restricted drinking for her aren't you " my dad asked raghu uncle. " No why would I .  I never said anything like that. But she doesn't like it that's the reason I quit drinking. Her dad said . " " Oh " we all said. " Navya seems enjoying this alot "  my mom said . Everyone agreed and smiled looking at her . I looked at the girl who is dancing and singing with Aarav and some others . After a while Aarav and Navya came and sit with us . Aarav took his drink while she took a juice. After some time " both are total opposite aren't they " mom asked grandma referring Nathira and Navya who was already slept in her dad's shoulder . Grandma smiled and noded."  She seemed tired why not she is the one who enjoyed this than anyothers " nathira's dad said . Yes true More than me and nathira she is enjoying the wedding her fullest." She is really an angel. Charming , Cute, Lively girl .  U are really lucky to have her " my dad said to her dad. He nodded while smiling and adoring his princess who is sleeping without any worries . I felt lil jealous . I too want to have a sleep like her without worries but I know It won't be possible. At least let her enjoy her life. For the whole day I felt something was fishy about Nathira . Eventhough she seemed enjoying the day she was behaving weird. I have been and met a lot of people. I'm more than sure she is not normal. But I shrugged off the thought. Thinking she must be exhausted because of the long day and stress and nervous about the wedding.
Navya's pov
That stupid he captured my photo with Haldi in my nose and cheek . Now he is saying that he is going to post in Instagram. " Momma ask him to delete the photo " I told mom who was preparing things for Mehandi with others. " What photo " Nadhira's mom asked while arranging some thing . " This " sid showed her the photo and " aunty isn't she looking cute. Why should I delete it . "  He said. Aunty too smiled and "  yeah navu ur looking cute don't delete this." " No I'm looking like a clown he is doing this for making fun of me " I said immediately. In the meantime all were taking a look at the photo. " Navu u look really adorable in that pic . Sid don't delete it and send it to me too . " Dad said. " Of course I'm going to post it in our family group and insta " he said posting it . Before I could stop him he was already succeed in his mission. " Aah u ... "  I groaned in annoyance. Sid's mom used that chanced to stuff a laddu in my mouth. Oh seriously these people.
After some time. I was roaming around randomly in the house . When I heard someone gossiping. It's coming from store room. Who is there in this time. Tbh I was lil scared to go and find out who is there so I thought of going back but my curiosity won the game. I went inside It was dark but there was enough light to waIk with out falling down. I saw someone near the window talking in the phone. " Who is that " I asked slowly. The person turned. Uff it was Nathira. " What.. what are you doing here. " She asked panicked. Why is she panicking . I was roaming. " I heard some noice so I came to check. " " What ? u heard ... What did you hear ?"  She asked more tensed. "  I just heard some mummers . I thought it was a thief . so I came to check . That's it I told her the truth. " She signed in relief . " But what are you doing here " I asked her curiously. "  I I was talking in a call. I just needed some privacy so I came here. "  She said sluttering . " Ok I'll leave then " I left suspiciously. I am damn sure she's doing something wrong .I thought talking to dad about this . when I crossed her room  . It was full of ladies . I continued walking towards dad . But then I saw Mr monster talking with someone in phone when he saw me he immediately stopped talking and looked at me nervously. What wrong with all of these people. Then something striked on my mind. Is he the one talk to nathira. Did she went there because there were lots of people in her room ? Did I messed up a couple's moment ?  Did I interpreted their privacy. Oh how stupid I was . Thank goodness I didn't complain any thing about her to dad. How dumb am I . First I should apologize to her . But someone called me for some work so I went without apologizing
Later that night. Sangeet . It was the best. There was a dj . It was not less than a pub . I danced and sang without minding anything. I'm pretty good at both so no worries. I saw others was enjoying in the mini bar other than me and aarav .I don't drink . I don't like it. But Aarav do . I know he didn't go there. Not to leave me alone her . " Aarav let's go there. "  I dragged him with me towards others. I sat in a couch in-between of dad and Abhinav. Mostly everyone was drinking and cracking jokes . I took a look at Mr monster he and nathira was having some moments with drink. I was embarrassed about ruining their privacy and other embarrassing thing happened in  the Haldi . He shot a death glare towards me when I planned to put some Haldi on his  face. It's ur wedding bruh . U should enjoy , a lil Haldi won't hurt . Why so stiff ? And then I thought they will definitely make a good pair two jerks together. . The day was pretty busy for me . But I  enjoyed a lot. I don't know when I dosed off while thinking all of these .

I maybe Lil busy today evening that's why I posted the both episodes in morning. But I'll try upload the another chapter of my other book tonight or evening , If it is possible as Iam not done with that editing yet . Hope you like this chapter 😃