episode 11

Dev's pov
" Momma " everyones' attention went towards the half sleepy figure . She is standing in the stairs rubbing her eyes still not fully awake. My staring session got cut off when " today this marriage will happen " grandpa said looking Navya . What the actual f.ck . pls don't tell me that you want me to marry Navya. I mean It's not like I hate her . I just don't want  to drag her in these things. Just take a look at her she is a lil kid . Who doesn't know anything about any of these mess
Before I could say anything. " Pa do you even kinow what you are talking about " Nathira's mom asked . " She is just a kid  . " Sidhik's dad said worried. " Yes uncle we also don't wanna involve her in this let's find something else " my dad said. Thank god these people have some sense . But again " There's no other ways . You all knew that . So just do what I say " grandpa said rudely. Everyone lowered their heads . Eventhough they spoke for Navya we all knew grandpa is correct. " Raghu" grandpa called in a low but ordering tone . I looked at uncle who noded his head still looking down. His face was already dropped aunty she was totally broken . Who won't when something like this is  happening to your own daughter. " Maa " another whining came from her. I looked at her . She couldn't able to hear anything as she's standing lil far from us . She was just standing there carefree but I know she is going to be miserable in a few minutes. "  Will you talk or should I " grandpa asked uncle. " I ... Will "  uncle said. He went towards her and took her to the room. Her mom joined them . We all sat in the living area . No one dared to speak . After a 15 mins navya came toward us . She isn't crying but I don't know why I felt really nervouse . " Grandpa look at dad he is saying some stupid things. First they didn't give me my coffee in time. Now they are pranking me . " She said annoyed what that means she doesn't know that her parents said was true.
I don't know what feeling is this. Guilt pitty . I Felt really bad for her . She is too much pure for my world .
Navya's pov
I was totally upset about the morning coffee . Mom and dad took me to my room. When I was about to start the fight , dad took me in his lap and gave me my coffee. I drank it while he was creasing my head which was in his chest. Mom was standing there worriedly. Dad was also seems to be disturbed. But why ? . I gave my cup to mom after finishing it . Then " why you wasn't there when I woke up."  I asked mom angrily. " Navu baby " dad called. " Don't support her dad. U know no how much I want bed coffee."  I said to him. " Princess listen."  He said seriously this time. So I stopped blabbering. He took a deep breath and " Navya u are getting married today "  he said. " What "  I asked confused. " You are getting married today "  he repeat emotionlessly. They told me nathira isn't here so I should marry him . I seriously didn't get what's going on . I thought they were pranking me so without saying anything I ran to grandpa.
" Navya this wedding should happen. So go and get ready. " Grandpa said. "What are you all talking. Stop playing. " I said I couldn't control my tears this time. " Shsh navu. Don't cry . " Shravan hugged me. "  Stop this stupid prank . I can't handle it anymore. Pls. "  I said in his chest. '' It's not a prank sweetie. We are extremely sorry for doing this. " His mom said creasing my shoulders . " Navu go get ready stylist will come in a while " grand pa said normally. I was totally shocked seeing his this side. At least others are disappointed doing this to me but he is not even seemed to think about me a lil. It's all about their reputation and business. I know nathira's wedding is a business deal. " I'm not going to get married " I said loudly. All of them looked each other. After a min of silence " navu go get ready " grandma said . " No " I said directly to their faces. " Navya you are getting married that's final " Sid's dad said this time All of them started forcing me . The monster and Shravan was the only ones who doesn't speak anything.  After a while of arguments I felt weak. I clearly know I can't win over this. So I started to beg. I just don't want this marriage in any cost. But no one seems to listen to my begging. They all were clear about their decision. " I will not talk to any of u . If u make me get married. " I used my last weapon. Which also went in vain .I started crying helplessly . I took a look at the monster he was looking at me in pitty . Then Dad took me from Shravan. I started to struggle . I don't want his comfort while he is one of the reason for my misery. But he is more than strong enough. He took me to the couch and sat with me in his lap. He didn't speak anything. I too. I just cried until I dozed off .
Dev's pov
I was really worried about the poor girl. She tried everything to stop this. But nothing worked. Her dad took to the couch she is still crying. But after some time uncle got up with her in his arms. She was already slept. He took her to the room. We all were looking at them." dev u should also get ready it's already afternoon . Wedding is at 5 . " Grandma said . I nod and went to my room.  It's 12 :14 I thought of taking a nap after these all stress I need rest. I just know about laying on the bed . I don't when I slept . 

Hi
I think u all know the reason for late update. I don't feel like writing. I don't know this chapter is good enough. If it isn't I'm sorry for disappointing u . Hope you all understand 🙂