episode 7

Dev's pov
" Mind explaining what u have done before Mr " Shravan's dad asked. " Why the hell u shout on her " sidhik shouted. " Let him talk grandpa " said. Everyone's attention went towards him . He signed and " she was looking one of our videos when I entered . " Everyone had a oh no sh.t look. " What she told that she was watching a movie right . Why did she lie then . " Abhinav asked . " I don't think she lied . She may thought it was a movie. If she had found out the truth I don't think she would have behaved like the way she behaved earlier." Grandpa said .  "  Yeah if she had found she would definitely questioned us . Also she was scared only of Shravan not of  all of us that time. I think she was scared because of his outburst. Not because of the drive . "  Aarav continued . yeah the way she hugged her dad showed how much she trust him . If she knew the truth she wouldn't have done that. " Yeah it's a relief she wasn't able to watch further. " Nathira's dad said. Everyone nod in agreement. " But how the hell she got that . Were u all that careless . " Shidik's dad shouted. " Uncle the drive was mixed with the old drives accidentally. Actually for pretty long time we where searching for that but we couldn't able to find the specific one . We all were searching that until navu came there . When she asked we said were looking for movie . And then we came here in a hurry unfortunately we forgot about that . After wards she must be searching for movies or photos as we said there is just movies and some old pics in the pendrives. It was really a bad coincidence she got that drive in her first try . " Abhinav explained. " That's what we call careless abhi . Moreover U should have told us what were you doing there. We sent her there thought u all were just chilling . What would have happened if she have entered when the video was playing  " Grandpa asked raising his voice ." Sorry " all 4 mumbled. "Sorry won't fix things . Better be careful next time .  Why didn't raghu come back here yet . He said he will come back right ? " nathira's dad asked. " Navu must be giving him a pretty bad time now. She was looking miserable that time " grandma said. " Yeah true. How are you going to make it up for her. " My Dad asked Shravan. His face dropped . " U shouldn't have done that. U could have handled it in a better way. After all she wasn't at  fault " his mom said. " Hmm " he agreed looking down. " I don't think she will talk to you after this. Yeah true. " Other 3 started pulling his leg. " No she will talk after all she is my sister. " He said confidently. " Let's see let's see " they teased him . I don't think she will forgive him easily. But it is really funny to see one of the most feared mafia worrying about his lil sis's forgiveness. ". Why should u beg for her forgiveness . Moreover she is the one who took the pendrive without asking. If she doesn't want to talk ,  leave it. " Nathira said. What's wrong with her why is she this toxic to that girl moreover she is her own cousin. " Stop it ." Abhinav shouted. " What's wrong with you . why are you talking nonsense " Aarav asked in a calm tone . " Nothing is wrong with me . " She said annoyed , before she could talk further . " Enough of arguments now " grandma said. After some time we left from there.
Time skipped
It's our engagement day. I was sitting in between my mom and dad. Same goes with nathira in my opposite. Navu what's her full name. I wasn't able to remember everyone is calling her navu so let it be. She is clinging on Shravan and giggling while saying something to him . He is also smiling at her in adoration while holding her securely cause that monkey is almost hanging in his arm . If I had seen another girl doing this , I would have definitely called her by some names. but navu's just has pure and innocent love towards her cousin or I can say in her view love towards her brother. Seems like they had made up things between them . I think  she is more closer Shravan than other three . That's is maybe the reason why she reacted too broken that previous day . The most funniest part is he one is the most cruel one among the four .
Another time skip
It's our Haldi. I was seriously irritated by these rituals . Other than our family members there some other girls maybe nathira's & Navya 's friends . Elders are applying Haldi on Nathira where the younger ones are enjoying . Fortunately we don't have the tradition of applying Haldi on the groom . Which iam really grateful of . But I should be present in the function. This marriage is the sake of our families' safety right then why the hell these stupid events are happening to waste my time. Isn't a paperwork marriage enough? And then I saw Navya she was giggling and clicking photos with her friends. Suddenly shidik applied some Haldi on her right cheek and tip of her nose . she wasn't able to recognize what happened for a while . He took a pic of her using that and ran away. She looked really cute. "  U " she shouted and then she immediately started chasing him with some Haldi on her hands .  Finally with the help of her other cousins she was able to apply some on his face . After a few moments all of them started applying it on each other  . Everyone laughed at the bickering cousins . But then the lil devil glance at me . I Immediately understood what is cooking in her mind so I gave her a glare which was enough to make her drop her evil plan . I smiled her seeing her getting disappointed. I took a look at Nathira she seemed pissed. But why isn't it her Haldi she should be happy right and then I can't complain about her while I too have the same reaction .
Later that day the Mehandi was held  and followed by Sangeet .

Hey all ,
What do you think will happen next?
And Thanks for the support and love towards the story . Pls be free to share ur opinions anything positive or negative . Thanks for your time , hope you enjoyed the story  😘