After one week of their marriage youshey got busy in his exams and hayam continued her entrance exam prepration they didn't have time to think about other things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After one week of their marriage youshey got busy in his exams and hayam continued her entrance exam prepration they didn't have time to think about other things.She shifted to her room for prepration and he was busy in his.Two months passed like this they usually met at lunch and talked normally.Elders didnt say anything as they knew it was the crucial time of their careers.Finally yoshey completed his second year of BBA and hayam was admitted in KEMU. Hayam's mother told her to go back to Youshey's room.She went to her new room and changed into simple shalwar kameez and started watching web series.Youshey enterd and on seeing her, his tiredness flew out of the window.He moved towards her and pulled her arm and hugged her tightly.Hayam was unaware of his presence in room and shrieked.
Youshey:Biwi q cheekh rhi ho bahir sab kya soche ge?
Hayam:Me dar gyi thi.Ap kab aye?
Youshey:Jab ap itne dino bd wapis aa k b webseries ko shohar se zyada importance de rhi thi.
Hayam:Ha to ab itne dino bd free hoi ho to me ab movies b na dekho.
Youshey pulled her more close and snaked his arm around her waist and hid his face in her neck.
Youshey:Hume b dekh liya kre kbhi begum jana.
Hayam:Ap piche ho to dekho na.
Youshey:Ab rhne do ab muje relax hone do.Phir dinner k liye chle ge.
Youshey went to bed with hayam and switched off the lights and kept his head in her lap and closed his eyes.He was in deep slumber and Hayam was looking him with dil ki nzr(pyar se).

Hayam was getting ready for her date with her Halal boyfriend.She was wearing maroon long shirt.She left her hairs open and wrapped a brown shwal around herself.Her face was devoid of any makeup.Youshey was wearing black shlwar kameez and also had a brown mrdana shawl on his shoulder.He kissed her forhead and whispered Zaa ta sara meena kum.They went out and Haniya kissed Hayam's forhead.
They went to a fancy resturant and had their dinner.
Youshey:I am really happy for u meri jaan.
Hayam:But i am confused.
Youahey:About what?
Hayam:I have to go Lahore and you study here.How will we manage that?
Youshey:Mamu will shift lahore with family for few years.
Hayam:What???I dont know anything about that.
Youshey:I am telling you na.
Hayam:So I will also shift.
Youshey:Yes u will.
Hayam:What about u?
Youshey:I will stay here.
Hayam:Agar muje jana hi tha to shadi krne ki kya zrorat thi unko meri.
Youshey:Because i wanted u to be mine.
Hayam:Only nikkah was also an option.
Youshey:Ha to consider this as nikkah.Rukhsati 5 sal bad ho gi q k ap to wese b bachi ha na abhi.
Hayam:Yes i am a little girl.
Youshey:G g
And both laughed.After coming home they watched a movie together and then they slept.A month passed like that they went for dinners,watched movies,did shopping etc.Finally the day arrived when she had to leave and she was behaving like an annoyed child who didnt want to go anywhere without his favourite teddy bear.Before leaving she cried hugging him.
Youshey:Stop crying jana.
Hayam:You are sending me away.
Youshey:Thats what u want.
Hayam:Promise me you will come to meet me.
Youshey:Meri jaan me tumhare beger nhi reh skta,kya kbhi koi apne dil k beger b zinda rha ha.Mera dil to tum le k ja rhi ho muje to wha ana hi ha jha mera dil hoga.
Hayam:Wallah(promise)?
Youshey:Wallah!

Hayam:Wallah(promise)?Youshey:Wallah!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.