Kehksha💫

Allysia was sitting on her bed in numb state. She was lost in thoughts. After function ended Manya brought her there. But now she was alone because Manya went to her house to change. Manya herself was confused but she decided to discuss tonight with Alysia all that happened.

When Alysia's friend asked her about Ayan, she was too shocked to reply. Ayan sensing her situation helped her and told her friend that it was a surprise. But he also realised it was a surprise for Alysia too. He composed himself and made the situation less ackward. But his features were tensed after that.

Manya entered her room and saw her sitting still and staring her hands. She called her but Alysia didn't reply making Manya worried. She went near her and took Alysia's hands in hers and gently pressed them. This broke her trance. She looked towards Manya.

"He loves her Naya," Alysia whispered.

"Who loves whom Siya?" Manya asked.

"Ayan."She whispered again.

"Huhh." Manya didn't understand anything.

And it seemed Alysia's senses came back. She stood up and started moving backward. Her back hit the wall and she shook her head.Suddenly she started crying.

Manya's face became pale seeing her condition.

She tried to go near her but all of sudden she held the vase that was placed near her on table.

"No. Don't come near me just leave me alone." Allysia warned her while crying hysterically.

Manya tried to take a step towards her when she threw the vase on floor that broke into pieces and she started pulling her hairs.

"He loves her then why did he get married to me. Naya why this is so much agonizing. "Alysia asked in a helpless tone and sat down on floor.

Manya took immediate steps towards her who had injured herself with broken pieces of vase that pierced in her palm.

She went near her and hugged her tightly. Allysia snuggled more into her embrace and cried her heart out. For some time they remained in this position. Then Manya took Allysia to dressing room.

She called maid and told her to clean the room and again went towards dressing room. On entering dressing room she saw Allysia sitting in front of dressing table staring her reflection in mirror.

"Its going to be okay. " Manya whispered.

She removed her dupatta and placed it aside . Then she removed her jewellery and wiped her makeup. Manya's heart ached for her best friend. They didn't imagine that day like this. This was the most important day of her best friend's life.  But it didn't went how they used to plan it.
She helped her to change in comfortable clothes.

After changing Alysia went outside and sat on bed. Manya came with first aid kit and did her dressing gave her a pain killer and sleeping pill . She tucked her in bed and sat near her pillow and ran her fingers through her hair.

Finally sleep engulfed Allysia and a lone tear escaped Manya's eye. She closed her eyes.

She was exhausted. But she had to support Allysia. She had to be strong for the sake of her friend. Allysia needed her and she would be there. If Allysia was suffering she would try her best to be her safe heaven.  If Allysia wanted to cry she would be there to wipe her tears. They had grown up together and they would endure this together. Because this is what best friends are for. She would try her best to be enough for her Siya.

She was also shocked when she saw Ayan sitting on stage. But she thought Allysia might wanted to surprise her. But after seeing her reaction she realised Allysia was herself unaware about it.  But she was happy for Siya because Ayan was finally hers.  But her best friend was not happy.  In fact she was devastated. She didn't react like this on news of her nikkah when they thought she was marrying  someone else. There was another story. A story that broke her. She said he loved her. He loved whom and How did she know? Only Allysia had answers but she had to wait for her condition being stable.

Dharkan yeh kehti ha 💕
Dil tere bin dharke na 💖
Ik tu hi yaar mera ✨
Mujhko kya duniya se lena❤

A chapter dedicated to bestfriends who are always there for u. A chapter dedicated to my bestfriend.  A person in my life who supports me like Manya. A person who loves me and my flaws. And a chapter dedicated to a person whom i used to call my bestfriend. I  miss her. I miss our memories but i can't tell her so just dedicating this to her.

Enjoy reading ....please vote and share with you besties💕