Kehaksha💫

Allysia was lying on her bed. She was staring at roof. But her mind was somewhere else. She was thinking about Ayan. Her feelings for him were getting stronger day by day. She was turning her lamp on and off continuously. Her smiling eyes were sad today.  Her heart was telling her to go to him and confess eveything. While her brain told her it was at the cost of her self respect. Secondly she had seen him very comfortable with one of his cousin. She was his khala's daughter. He was never comfortable around her. She didnt know if he ever felt her presence around himself. According to her he never noticed her.

But she always noticed him. His every move. His way of talking. His intelligence. His smile and most importantly a mischievous glint in his eyes that makes his eyes shine. She knew about his likes and dislikes.He loved nature. Stars and space was his obsession. A confident, bold but a respectful guy he was. She loved the fact he was capable of making those professors smile who were famous for their strict nature.An intelligent and  funny guy. A complete package according to her.

But he was not his. After loving every thing about him she couldn't have him.

Main reason for her sadness was tomorrow exam. He would be free after tomorrow. She wouldn't be able to see him daily. After his last exam he would go leaving her behind with a heart that belonged to him from past two years.

A tear escaped her eye and she put her face in pillow and sobbed. She spent her night crying over her helpness and in morning a svere headache was the result . Her eyes were swollen and red. Her small nose was red too. She was looking haseen but broken.

Manya came near her and removed the duvet from her face. Allysia turned her face towards her. Seeing her condition Manya gasped.

Siya meri jaan what happened? Manya asked.

Naya he is going. I will not be able to see him after today. He will move on get settled in his life and marry her. But what about me and my heart? Siya sobbed.

Oh my Allah. You are behaving like this for him. Allah ko mano yar. You deserve better. Just forget him and move on. Manya said hugging her.

It will take time. Let me go and get ready. Siya said going towards bathroom. After taking shower she came out wearing a long black chiffon shirt with black trouser. She did a little makeup to look presentable after all night crying session. She wrapped a shawl around herself as it was cold outside.

Manya saw her and said MashAllah . She was looking beautiful. They went downstairs and headed towards their med _school. After reaching their destination, they came out of car.Allysia smiled seeing the place where she saw him after many years.

Manya pulled her towards gate. They entered. Siya took a deep breath and gathered her courage. Whole day passed. Allysia saw Ayan and his friends talking to eachother after exam.She averted her gaze and went towards Manya and Yazdan. Yazdan saw her and smiled. She sat infront of him.

Siya behna why are you looking haseen today ? Yazdan asked in a serious tone.

Because i have a right to look good. She said proudly.

Oh my beautiful lady... You are always...A hand on Yazdan's shoulder made him stop in middle. He looked and found his brother standing behind his chair. He stood up and talked to his brother. He sat again when he left. They ordered and had their meal.

A month passed with same routine . Allysia indulged herself in studies. She was trying to move on but her heart was not letting it go. One thing she realized was her heart was no more hers.

She was sitting in her room near window and sipping her tea when her parents entered. She smiled. They came near her and she stood up.

Baba u should have called me, Allysia said sitting down on carpet and put her head in her mother's lap.

He smiled at her and then gestured her mother to speak. Her mother nodded.

Siya beta ap k liye rishta aya ha. Her mother told her. Allysia stilled for a second.

Beta i like that guy very much but choice will be yours. Her father said.

I am okay with your decision baba. Allysia replied not looking up.

Her parents smiled and blessed her with duas.