Kehksha💫

Allysia was standing in front of mirror in her pink tee shirt and black pajamas. She was blow drying her hairs and humming a tune. Manya entered the room and looked at her. She was shocked to know that she was not ready and still acting as she had no classes to attend.

Siya babe are you okay? Manya asked.
Allhamdulilah I am all okay. Q poch rahi ho? She asked.

Mujhe laga tum bathroom me kahi per gir gyi ho or apna sir waha per kahi mar liya ha or ab hosh me nhi ho. Muje buhat dukh ho raha ha tumhare liye. Kitni akalmand hoti thi pehle tum.

(I thought you slipped in bathroom and you hit your head there. And still you are not in your senses. I am very sad for you.You were an intelligent person .)

Hein what are you talking about girl?Siya asked confused.

To or kya kaho.Time dekho or apni harkte dekho. Jis tarha tum bal blow dry kar rahi muje to lag raha shadi ki agli subha tumhari or tum nayi dulhan ki tarha sharma sharma k bal sokha rahi. Uni nhi Jana? Manya explained briefly.

(What should I say then. U should check time and your activities. It seems you are newly married bride who is blow drying her hairs while blushing on her first day after marriage. Don't you want to go uni?)

Shut up. It's just that I am feeling a little lazy today. You go I am just coming after changing. Alysia replied.

She went into changing room with her clothes. Manya went out of her room. Siya came out in black kurta and shalwar. She put her black duppta on her shoulder. She put her hairs in a pony tail and looked at her reflection in mirror. After being satisfied with her look she went outside. Her mama asked her for breakfast she denied her and rushed out where Manya was waiting for her. She sat beside her on passengers seat.

After parking their car in parking area they came out they were bickering as they were late for the class. They were fighting without care of their surroundings. They didn't notice Yazdan coming towards them. Yazdan came near them and said hello ladies. Manya looked up to find Yazdan standing in front of them .

Yaz where are ladies. I can't see any of them.Alysia said looking around.

Well two beautiful ladies are standing in front of me. He replied.

Correction bruhh.. We are girls. She replied.

Oh my mistake. He said putting his hand on his chest.

Siya we are already late. Manya gave her a reminder.

Oh I am going to canteen for breakfast. Do you want to join. Yazdan asked them.

We are in but you will pay for us. Siya replied.

Siya you go I am not coming. Manya said.

Naya please naa... Wese bhi we are already late. Let's go and have breakfast. Siya showed her famous puppy eyes.

Ugh...fine let's go. Manya replied.

They went to canteen placed their orders and sat down. They were telling Manya about their childhood when Ayan came there and asked Yazdan about his class.

Bhai wo we were late so we thought we should have our breakfast. Yazdan replied.

I am already seeing the results of your reunion. I don't want you to miss any class after that. He said eyeing him but it seemed as he was ordering them all.

Yazdan nodded his head and Ayan want away.

What's his problem Yaz? Siya asked annoyed.

Allergy Siya behna Allergy, Yazdan replied.

Which type of allergy? Manya asked.

They both looked at each other and then Siya replied, He is allergic to girls baby.

A severe type of allergy you can say. Yaaz added to her information.

Manya was looking confused while both of them just shrugged and started eating.

After having their breakfast they attended their classes.They went home after a tiring day.