Kehksha💫

Next day Allysia woke up with a throbbing headache. She saw Manya sleeping in a sitting position. A small smile made its way to her lips on remembering the way in which Manya handled her. Last day was a havoc in her life and for her heart. But she couldn't change anything now. The reality is she is in his nikkah. She is not Allysia Wajeeh anymore.

Now she is Allysia Ayan Aalif. And could do nothing about it. In fact she could do nothing about the fact he loved someone else. She is a forced wife.

Manya woke up and saw Allysia staring at the wall aimlessly. She called her and Allysia looked towards her and smiled.

"Allysia how are you feeling now? " Manya asked in a concerned tone.

"Much better Naya. Thank you for last night and stop worrying about me. I am okay." Allysia assured her.

"Do you want to talk". Manya asked

"Yes ". Allysia replied immediately because she couldn't bear this burden anymore. She needed to share this.

"I am all ears yara." Manya said hugging her.

Allysia told her whole story with flowing eyes. By the time she ended the story Manya was also crying on her pain.

"Siya what will you do now". Manya asked.

"Nothing. I will just continue with my life like before. Thinking he doesn't exist in my life. I couldn't change anything. I am his wife now. And he is in love with someone else. This is very much complicated. But I don't want to take stress about anything. I want to concentrate on my studies." Allysia explained her further plan.

"But for how long you can avoid all this? " Manya asked.

"Till rukhsati." Allysia replied.

"After that?" Manya asked in annoyed tone.

"I didn't say I want rukhsati. I just don't want to think anything before it. I will figure it out before rukhsati." Allysia told her.

"Why don't you talk to Ayan Bhai about it? " Manya asked.

"I don't want to face him. I will take some time and then after my graduation I will have a proper conversation with him. " Allysia replied.

"Yes this sounds good now. How dare he. You should give him a good piece of mind. "Manya said enthusiastically.

"Don't worry jaana I will. " Allysia said patting Manya's shoulder.

They both smiled at each other and hugged.

Time was passing slowly. Allysia started concentrating on her studies.In this time she tried her best to forget about Ayan but it was not an easy task. Not when he was her husband. She behaved normally with Yazdan and his parents but talking to Ayan was a big No. She avoided him as if he was a plague. But she can't do this when he was coming to pick her up for shopping. Her mother in law wanted her to do shopping for herself for her eidi. She refused but her mother scolded her because she had observed her carelessness towards Ayan .

"Allysia Ayan is waiting for you outside. "Her mother told her.

Allysia huffed in annoyance grabbed her handbag and went outside. Ayan came out of his car and opened door for her. Allysia mentally rolled her eyes and sat on pessanger seat.

"Allysia! "He called

She didn't reply.

"I am talking to you Al and I expect an answer from you." He said sternly.

"Firstly it's Allysia for you. Secondly I don't want to talk. "She replied in a rude tone.

"Wajha?" He asked staring at her.

"She didn't reply again". He looked at her and parked car aside.

"Okay. Now we will move when we will discuss everything. I want rukhsati after your exams. But you are behaving as you don't know me. I have had enough of your strange behaviour. "He said looking at her.

She looked towards him with accusing eyes and then decided to talk because she didn't want rukhsati not when he was in love with someone else.

"I don't want rukhsati." She said sternly.

"Why ? "He asked seriously.

"I don't want to live with you". She replied looking towards her hands.

"You should''ve think this before nikkah. Now it is useless to raise this point." He said with his jaws clenched.

"I didn't know i was getting married to you. "She said.

"Not my problem. Now you are nikahified. Make your mind. "He said sternly.

"Still it's a No ." She said looking into his eyes.

"I am not gonna consider it because you dont have any valid reason." He said.

"I want div....." She was cut short by his lips. He pulled her towards himself and snaked his arm around her waist.

He bit her lower lip and she felt a mettalic taste in her mouth. She tried to free herself immediately after she realized what was happening.He left her mouth and they both were breathing heavily.

"Don't ever try to touch me again. "She said seething in anger.

"Care to explain why? "He asked.

"When you love her and want to marry her then why are you acting like this. Just leave me and go marry your love. No one is gonna say anything but stop lusting over me." She said.

"What the hell you are talking about?"He asked angrily.

"Oh now playing innocent aren't we? Why did you get married to me when you loved her? You destroyed my life. What an amazing coward you are!! You don't have the courage to accept her and tell world you love her. Wow just amazing!" She spat those words.

"Shut up just shut up." He roared.

His eyes were red his fists were clenched. He was trying his best to control his anger.

"Whom the hell you are talking about? "He asked her.

"Love of your life. Your cousin. Arooj. I saw you confessing your love to her on our nikkah day. What a perfect timing. "She shouted.

He was shocked. He was trying his best to understand what she had just said. And then he turned and took water bottle and drank half bottle in one go. After taking some deep breaths he dialed a number and put phone on speaker.

"Aslam o Alikum! " Yazdan said from other side.

"Walikum Aslam." Ayan spoke in a calm tone.

"G bhai?"Asked Yazdan.

"Yazdan your bhabi is asking me how Arooj is her real and most important sister in law despite the fact we have some more female cousins. Tell her please phone is on speaker." Said Ayan in composed tone.

Allysia looked towards him in alarm.

"Oh Siya is there. Hello Siya. And Arooj Api is our foster sister that's why she is your real sister in law. Don't be happy that you don't have to face any nand . She is there. Btw just kidding."Yazdan said laughingly.

"Allysia's eyes dilated in horror." Ayan was continuously staring her with accusing eyes.

"Thank you Yazdan and Allah hafiz." Ayan said to him and cut the call without listening him any further.

Allysia closed her eyes and a tear escaped her eye.

"Ayan! "She tried to speak.

"Don't. Not a single word." He said sharply and started car.

He dropped her home without listening her. She immediately went to Manya's house and told her whole story.

"Where are my slippers?" Manya asked looking here and there.

"Why you want them now? "Allysia asked crying.

"Iwant to beat shit out of you. What a stupid girl you are. I told you many times but no you don't want to see his face. Now tolerate him. "She said in an angry voice.

Please vote!!!