Chapter 03 (Edited)

FATE IS THE ONE THAT SHUFFLES THE CARDS, BUT WE ARE THE ONES WHO PLAY THE GAME CALLED "LIFE"

.

Chapter Three - Finding out the story

.

Silence.

It was what was in that place, they still didn't know what to think about what they had just witnessed, the moan of one of the babies took them out of their trance state, Aro lowered his sight to the girls... daughters now he had daughters, he still didn't know how to take this unexpected news, he looked at his wife and found her in a state of shock.

While vampires can't cry it didn't stop them from expressing emotions, he knew that if his wife had a chance she would be crying right now.

He contemplated her in more detail and did not know how to explain the feeling he had when he saw her carry one of them who from now on were his daughters, she looked so beautiful, and he was very grateful to that voice that chose his wife and him for this.

He look once again to the girls and decided to protect them at any cost, but for that, he had to know more about where they came from to understand the girls, they were not normal either and he did not want to be unprepared for whatever might happen, his wife took him out of his ramblings.

Sulpicia - "Aro, we have daughters, finally I will have children and I will be able to see them grow up and I will know how it feels to be a mother" - As she said that, she became happier.

Aro - "It seems that way dear but they are not normal and we will have to find out more about that, you heard their mother they are ninjas and witches this is not to be taken lightly, we will have to investigate, perhaps in that bag that the girl had there is more information as she said there would be."

He was hoping there was something to go by without them having to wait for their daughters to be 3 years old.

Sulpicia nodded.

Sulpicia - "We'll see about that later with the others, for now, let's call Jane, and let's go quickly this place is not good for the girls."

She accommodated the baby she had in her arms, while Aro was in charge of calling Jane, who in seconds was already in front of him. She was very surprised to see the babies in the arms of their masters.

Jane - "My lady were these babies we came for?" - She ask still without removing her red gaze from the girls.

Sulpicia - "Yes, Jane, they are our daughters now, we will talk in more detail when we get to our home, they are as special as we are" - She said with a smile.

Jane accepted what her mistress had said and together they set out on their way back to Volterra.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Already in Volterra, they went to the throne room where they called the court, and also the wives of Caius and Marcus, all had already been informed of what had happened with Sulpicia.

They waited for her to return with some news, but they did not think that was real, so the surprise was immediate when they saw Aro, and Sulpicia enter with two babies in their arms accompanied by Jane who brought a bag with her.

The first to speak was Aro's brothers.

Caio - "Brother what does this mean? Was that voice genuine?" - He ask the newcomers.

Marcus - "Obviously it was, why do you think they have two babies in their arms" - He reluctantly answered the silly question said by his blond brother, he dedicated himself to sending him a bad look that he took care of completely ignoring.