Mini Chapter

AN: This part it goes in the story, take it into account. Take this as a little preview, now without further ado, enjoy the small source of information.

.

.

Love is when two people meet by chance and it turns out, they were waiting for each other all their lives.

.

.

Preview Chapter Twelve

.

A blond man with a serious look walked quickly to the throne room where his beloved wife Izara or better known as Destiny was.

When he arrived he could not help but look at the many doors that were there, each one was the entrance to different universes or world, many of them connected to each other through him or his wife and sister.

He felt a small discomfort in his chest, avoiding a grimace he hurried to find his wife, he knew perfectly well what that pain was due to.

She was his wife, he never understood or rather preferred not to understand the clear hatred that destiny had with one of the universes which possessed demigods, she never intervened in any destiny even though injustices occurred, she was not benevolent with any, only with the children of the replica of her sister and brother-in-law.

The truth is that Cronos, Hephaestus and Hecate together with Fate Death and Vite had created that universe together since Izarus had the vision of its creation.

He created a clone of him and sent him as the Titan Cronos, apparently his clone did his thing and had children which swallowed them and then be defeated by the youngest of all, this in turn took command of Olympus with his two brothers Poseidon and Hades, and from there began to emerge the other gods but Izara along with Vite and Death did not make clones but took the form of those who were known there as the moiras, their existences were placed in the memory of all to not raise suspicions as well as the creation of Hephaestus and Hecate who had also followed their example and put clones.

His clone was very hated in that world and he could not care less, those little gods were not his children, he only had one son who had to see him die twice first as the mortal named Asmodeo and then as the ninja named Hiro, that was his only son who was a god in a mortal body, The same was for his sister who went through the same process of loss with her daughter, in her second life his daughter Kansaki married Hiro and from there his little granddaughters, for him and surely for the others they were the most important thing, perhaps that is why he does nothing when he notices how his wife does not interfere in the life of the demigods.