Chapter 07 I (Edited)

STRONG REASONS MAKE STRONG ACTIONS, AND THE GREATEST ACTIONS COME FROM INTENSE MOTIVATIONS

.

Chapter Seven - Fate is so scary

Part 1

.

It's been a couple of weeks since the truth was told about what the Volturi were, and they were happy not to see a rejection from those girls whom they loved so much, they would soon be 8 years old and to tell the truth, both girls felt that something bad would happen, but they preferred to leave it between them, they believed it was due to the fatigue of training.

They had started to train medical ninjutsu something that both girls loved, leaving several clones learning ninjutsu they began to practice the fireball jutsu that their father told them, under the watchful eye of their parents.

On another side of the world, on Esme island to be exact.

A married couple was running through the forest at great speed, and a flock of deer could also be seen running for their poor lives until a dull noise was heard and a small shriek from one of the animals that suddenly stopped, the rest of the deer fled faster until they were lost in the forest.

And a singsong voice was heard in protest.

?? - "It's not fair, that was cheating Jasper" - A woman with the appearance of an elf complained because of how small she was, the man now known as Jasper began to laugh at the tantrum that the female was throwing.

Jasper - "It was a fair game Alice, I hunted before you, and that the seer here is you, not me, how come you didn't see it coming" - He said amused seeing the tantrum his wife was throwing for having lost.

The truth is that it was a small bet to see who was faster of the two, the empath or the seer of the family. They were vampires, yes, but they didn't feed on humans but rather on animal blood, they called themselves vegetarians, and they were residents of Esme Island along with the rest of their vampire family.

Alice was about to complain again when she froze, which meant she was having a vision, her husband quickly stood by her side holding her shoulders giving her support for whatever she was seeing.

When she reacted, she could only widen her eyes and turn to see her husband with great surprise.

Jasper - "What's wrong Alice, what did you see honey" - He asked while he made her react.

Alice - "We must get back to the others quickly, I just had a vision, and it's about the Volturi" - He was surprised by the revelation, and they quickly returned home.

In a large house there were 5 people, two of them were reading a book and the other a fashion magazine, while in a corner a young man was playing the piano causing a soft melody to come out and the other two were playing chess with the older man who seemed to be the leader just smiled with amusement when he saw the young man's frustration in front of him when he made a bad move in the game.

All that atmosphere faded when the one at the piano stood up quickly with a surprised expression, glanced at the older man and pronounced.

?? - "It's Alice" - He commented, drawing even more attention from those present. - "She just had a strange vision about the Vulturis" - When he finished speaking, everyone tensed and stood up, and the older man started to speak.

??? - "Edward, are you sure of that, what did you see?" - He asked, a little uneasy about whatever was going on.

The boy now recognized as Edward limited himself to denying the truth is that he didn't understand well, since Alice kept thinking about a lot of things.