Chapter 04 (Edited)

TO BE REBORN, TO LET YOURSELF DIE, TO RECEIVE THE NEW, TO EMPTY YOURSELF OF THE OLD, TO DISCOVER NEW WORLDS, TO RELEASE THE ALREADY KNOWN.

.

Chapter Four - Accepting this new life

.

I wanted to wake up, I wanted to know what happened after that incandescent light, I remember my father's farewell when my mother did that great ritual, how that entity agreed to get us out of there, and how mom covered our eyes and after that it was just darkness, I feel like I'm floating in nothing, my body is relaxed but rarely tired too, I think about why I can't wake up and come to the conclusion that possibly my body is adapting to this new place that our mother brought us to and possibly my sister is the same.

What hurt me was not being able to say goodbye to my mother I couldn't see her one last time, hear her voice, see her smile, her beautiful eyes, nothing I just couldn't do any of that.

I wanted to cry I had just had a wonderful mother and I lost her, but I know I had no choice was that, or die in Konoha.

I ask all the Gods that my parents are well, wherever they have gone after their death.

I know that as an older sister, I will have to take care of my sister, the funny thing about this is that I still don't know her name and mine, and I don't know where we are, what if my mother couldn't put us in good hands? No, I trust her and I know she would have done the impossible to put us safe before she died.

After a good time wandering in my thoughts, I feel that my body responds to me again, I try to move more, and with some effort, I can open my eyes, I see a great ceiling above, I try to move my head but I can't, where I'm, I'm starting to feel scared.

What place is this?

My body reacts like a baby would and I start to cry, maybe someone will hear me and come see me, so I'll know where I am, I want to know where my sister is, maybe she's by my side but I couldn't see her at all.

I feel that I am carried carefully, hearing the voice of a woman who asks me to calm down.

'Don't ask me to calm down woman, you don't see that I'm scared' - I thought getting more upset.

I hear again that they are telling me that everything will be fine and I feel that there are rocking me carefully, unconsciously it reminds me of my mother, and there is the desire to cry even more, I know that I am an adult and I should not be in this state, but my emotions are stronger and I still don't have full control of my body.

I open my eyes and try to calm down and focus on the person holding me, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Was that my mom?

I thought I had lost her, she looked at her more closely and I realize that she is not my mother, she is a woman very similar to her, who is that woman, I see that she smiles at me when I calm down and she speaks to me again.

??? - "Hello my little girl, I see that you have woken up scared, calm down I promise you that everything will be fine, will you be hungry?, maybe that's why you were crying" - She commented speaking to her with affection.

'Who was that woman?'

And now that I think about it, I'm hungry, I was going to cry again to say yes that way, but a male voice interrupted me from throwing a tantrum for being hungry.

??? - "Sulpicia dear, have the girls woken up yet? Oh, I see that it was only one, I already ordered them to buy everything for them, taking advantage of the fact that there is no sun, it was a good time" - Said the man approaching.