CHAPTER 3: THE TERRAN DOMINION

(Previously)

Meanwhile, on outer space. Far beyond the 'TERRAN SECTOR' (a sector/boundary in space that is colonized by man), an Expedition Fleet composed of a battleship and space shuttles were suddenly terminated from the radars and satellites of the Dominion.

[TERRA]

[Inside a Command Center in PRIME]

*A staff noticed a disturbance in the connection of the Expedition Fleet at a monitor and was cut off.*

"Hey. What happened?", whispered the staff member. "Shit.".

He tried to reconnect with the fleet for a time. No one can reach the ships until...

[MAIA (female robotic voice): INCOMING TRANSMISSION.]

"This is Captain Ray of--- Expedition Fleet 04----- we ar------- reques--", the distress call was cutoff.

*A few minutes more.*

[MAIA (female robotic voice): INCOMING TRANSMISSION.]

*Multiple loud explosions and screaming were heard throughout the call.*

"Come in, stations! All Expedition Shuttles are destroyed! I repeat, we need immediate ba-- Our Battleshi--- taking heavy fi--", the call was dropped once more.

"This is Command Center 1 on PRIME, what is happening, Captain?! Come in. Please, send your coordinates.", requested the Command Center staff.

They waited patiently again for a few minutes for a response.

"Sir, fleet's estimated coordinates received.", reported another staff.

"Good.", he replied.

"Come in, Captain. We are now dispatching reinforcements to your location. Please, hold your ground.", the station reassured. "...Captain?".

The Expedition Fleet was never heard from again.

_____________________________________________

From that very moment, the Dominion's High Councils were informed of the alleged ambush. It caught their attention and now looking on to the matter.

The Dominion sent an armada of Battleships and Cruisers at the Expedition Fleet's coordinates.