CHAPTER 16: SIBLING RIVALRY

(Previously)

Meanwhile at a vast DOMINION WILDLIFE enclosure somewhere in TERRA.

Deep within the dense jungle, there sat Selene under the shade of an old tall tree near a beautiful riverbank.

Selene calmly lied down as she closes her eyes to peacefully relax. A few minutes later, there came an enormous TIGER from behind. It spotted Selene on the ground, it began to lurk silently amongst the bushes and trees as it slowly approaches.

With only a few meters away, the huge Tiger positions itself quietly, ready to jump. It's eyes began to dilate while opening it's mouth to show his sharp fangs.

 It's eyes began to dilate while opening it's mouth to show his sharp fangs

Selene just took a deep breath and slowly opened her eyes and smirks.

The Tiger then charges as fast as it can and jumped on Selene. To the predator's surprise, Selene managed to quickly turn around and jumped towards the Tiger's body in mid-air, catching him on its side as both of them land and stumble down to the ground.

The huge Tiger then playfully wrestled with Selene while pretending to bite her.

"Hey! Careful with those fangs.", scolded Selene as she rub the predator's belly.

After a short while, Selene then heard a transmission from her communicator device underneath the old tree.

"Come in, Selene. This is Stern. Do you copy? Where exactly are you?"

The Tiger also stopped playing and just looked at the device from the distance. It then looked into Selene's eyes.

"I have to go now.", she then strokes the Tiger's head while it loudly purrs. "I'll be back, okay? I promise.".