⋆ Chapter 21⋆

XXI. • °

"Wake up, wake up!" Tessa shouted jumping on the bed.

My eyes shot open hearing music beginning to play at the highest volume. The ceiling light above me was gleaming in my eyes. I covered my eyes with both of my hands.

"Tessa, what are you doing?" I say still lying down trying to understand what's going on.

"We're going shopping!" Tessa shouted throwing a pillow at my head.

"Okay, seriously-"

"Jose! Good, you're up! Get up and get ready we have plans for today!" Nadia shouted over the loud music.

"Guys please." I yawned. "The music...turn it off."

"Okay, okay sorry!" Nadia yelled. I moved my fingers slightly still keeping my hands over my eyes and saw her walking towards the corner to the speaker shutting the music off.

I felt as Tessa stopped jumping on the bed."Wha- well, why the hell did you do that?"

"We have to give Jose some kind of explanation on why we're excited right now," Nadia said.

I slowly sat up adjusting my eyes to the bright room. Nadia's blinds were open and most of the lights in her room were on. "What's with all the lights and what is going on?"

"I told you we're going shopping so get up." Tessa spat out flopping down on the bed.

I let out another big yawn rubbing my eyes."Wha-why are we going shopping? And what for?"

Nadia sighed."Tess, you were supposed to tell her already but...remember how I said we didn't go swimming the day we didn't have school?"

I shrugged letting out a deep breath. "Yeah? what about it?"

"And...remember how I said that we couldn't go without you but it was going to be another time-"

"God Nadia," Tessa interrupted. "What she is trying to say is that we are going swimming today and we need to go get new swimming suits."

"But... I know you guys already have swimming suits." I trailed.

"But you don't," Tessa paused. "Please enlighten me if you do I would love to see you in a swimming suit other than baggy clothes for once."

I scoffed letting out a chuckle. "I haven't even been wearing my clothes I've been wearing Nadia's."

Tessa turned to look at Nadia with raised eyebrows. "Now I'm even more concerned."

She rolled her eyes slightly. "I just wanted her to be comfortable, my clothes can sometimes be...a little revealing so I tried to pick out the less...revealing options."

"But...you guys gave me a crop top to wear to the party, and by the way, Kobe can't seem to get that image out of his head."

"Yeah, but that was for the party for things like that-"

"Not only for things like that. " Tessa interrupted letting out a sigh. "We should be helping her step out of her comfort zone though. I mean come on you're young and hot wear a swimming suit."

"She's right..." Nadia dragged. "You would look so good in a swimming suit."

I ran my fingers through my hair feeling flustered. "I never said that I wouldn't I just-"

Tessa pushed herself off the bed."Good now go get ready and let's go it's already pushing 12...you sleep too long."

I slowly got off the bed and headed straight to the bathroom."Fine, okay."