-17-

Felix woke up that day wrapped in three blankets instead of one. It was way colder than usual last night so he had resorted to a thick hoodie and extra coverage.

The boy climbed out of bed, thankful for his fluffy socks as his feet hit the floor. "Why is it so cold today?" Felix sighed and walked to the kitchen to make himself a glass of hot cocoa. While Felix was waiting for the mixture to heat up he looked out the window and smiled softly, realising why today was colder than yesterday. He grabbed his phone from the counter and snapped a few pictures. While taking the pictures, Felix's cat jumped on the counter and it's safe to say Felix took about seven more pictures with it.

•••••••

14,396 likes@lixlixbok First snow of the season ft

14,396 likes
@lixlixbok First snow of the season ft. Bbokari 💕

@min_only.cats_ho YOU HAVE A CAT?! FELIX?! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??????
@lixlixbok sorry, slipped my
mind🥺
@chriscross.applesauce he's really cute Lix!

@j.uno.reverse.card yea, I had to make a blanket burrito to sleep
@lixlixbok cute ❤️

View 2,072 more comments..

•••••••

@lixlixbok
Hey Sung? May I take you
out on a date?

@j.uno.reverse.card
JDHAIHDHSOAYDJSJHDK

Been waiting my whole life
for this

Aye, sir!

At what time should I be
ready?? What should I wear??

@lixlixbok
Cutie pie

Wear something warm, I'll
pick you up at 1! Don't have
lunch before that

@j.uno.reverse.card
Aye aye captain!

•••••••

Jisung immediately shut his device off and ran to his bathroom to shower and change. He ran to have breakfast, brushed his teeth, prepared a small bag to take, and sat patiently on the sofa by the front door till Felix called.

After a few minutes of waiting, Jisung started getting bored and decided to grab his device which was leaning haphazardly on the arm rest next to him. He was going to text Felix and ask why he was late, but stopped once he saw the time. "Oh... it's only 10."

Jisung sheepishly laughed at himself and grabbed the remote, clicking on the first Ghibli studio film that appeared on his recommended movies. He moved his feet in anticipation as the opening scene of 'Spirited away' started playing.

He got through that movie and the next started playing. About halfway through Howl's moving castle Jisung heard a ding from his phone.

@lixlixbok
I'm here, come outside!!

Jisung squealed in excitement, collected his stuff, and ran out of the house. He spotted Felix sitting in a car so he ran up and practically jumped in the passenger seat. Jisung moved to give Felix a peck on the cheek, which made him blush, but he quickly gathered himself and took Jisung's hand in his while he started driving with the other.

"So! Where are we going??"

Felix chuckled and Jisung would be lying if he said that didn't make his heart flip.

"You'll see once we get there, it's a surprise~"

—————

First date fellas!!