Chapter 4

"Master.... Hobi... Hoseok!" Hobi woke up to Yoongi calling his name repeatedly.

"What is it, Yoongi?" He rubbed his eyes after glaring at the time that read 8:49.

"Someone's at the door." Yoongi said while fiddling with his fingers. He didn't mean to interrupt Hoseok's sleep.

Hobi muttered something before getting up, grabbing a robe and wrapping it around his body, he was only wearing boxers and a shirt.

"Why the hell do you guys have to be over here so early?" Hoseok said in a husky sleepy voice.

"Oh okay, the voice is giving daddy vibes." Jimin seemed to have the most energy early. He skipped over to the couch, immediately grabbing the remote.

"Tae and Jiminie promised I could come see Yoongi, remember? Now where is he?" Jungkook asked as he tilted his head.

"Oh, um... I'll go get him." Hobi smiled nervously as he went back to his room where Yoongi was still sitting up with his eyes closed, them snapping open whenever he caught himself dosing off.

"You can go back to sleep if you want, Yoongi, but Jungkook is here to see you. I don't know if you are more comfortable in human or cat form but it's whatever you want." Hoseok explained as he started putting on his pants.

"C-can I go to sleep and wait til everyone gets here to reveal that I'm a hybrid?" Yoongi asked anxiously. Hobi had no idea when this turned into a reveal party.

"Of course you can." Hoseok flashed him a smile. Yoongi just nodded and laid down on the bed, pulling the cover over his head.

"Yoongi is still sleep under my bed, Jungkook. He should be up in a little bit though and then you can play with his for however long you want." Hoseok explained to the younger.

"But-!" Jungkook whined and pouted, only to get cut off by Taehyung.

"Jungkook," Taehyung warned sternly as he gave him some look.

"Fine. I'll wait till he wakes up." Jungkook mumbled as he crossed his arms in defeat.

'Come on, get him!!" A yell of a man echoed through the forest, scaring Yoongi as he didn't know where it came from.

"He's over here!" Yoongi started running as fast as he can once he figured out that he was revealed.

Tears started falling out of his eyes when he heard their footsteps right behind him. It was all terrifying.

"Gotcha." Was the last thing Yoongi heard before blacking out.

"I want my damn money back. Your so call 'trained toy' tried to escape today!!" Yoongi heard a man yell from across the room. Yoongi's mouth turned into a frown, thinking about what his master would do because he disobeyed him.

"Yes, I already used him, but I don't care, you said he wouldn't run away, that's false advertising! So I want my money back!!" Yoongi winced when the man slammed his hand against the table. Yoongi was going to be in so much trouble.

"Yes.... Okay, I'll be there." The man said before hanging up.

"Oh look who's woke, the disobeying kitten." The man's attention was know all on Yoongi who just coward in the corner.

"I could just kill you right now if I didn't pay so much money for you, which wasn't worth it at all." The man dragged the tip of the knife from the bottom of Yoongi's eye to almost his lips, leaving a red scar.

"You guys can use him for a few minutes before we have to get him into the car!" The man suddenly yelled.

"N-no, please." Yoongi said quietly, only for the man to chuckle before slapping him.