Chapter 8

"Hello, Yoongi!" Jungkook immediately greeted kitten hybrid with a hug, Yoongi flinching slightly.

He wasn't very use to hugs, speaking that he was pretty much raised into hybrid trafficking where he was only used as a toy and nothing more.

But when Jungkook hugged him, he felt nothing but warmth and care.

"Hey Yoongi." The rest besides Jimin greeted him.

"Hi." He said.

They weren't doing anything besides sitting around, either watching TV, on their phones, or cuddling as if they had their own room (*Cough*Namjin*cough*). It was just a chill day, no arguing or fighting.

"Do you guys want to go out to eat today? To celebrate the great deal Hobi just got us?" Namjoon suddenly spoke up, mentioning to how Hobi pretty much saved the company 2 days ago.

"Food? Okay let's go." Jimin jumped up, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Sure. Get ready and let's all meet up in the parking lot." Hobi explained the plan to the group.

After they left, Hobi and Yoongi got dressed, Hobi in his room and Yoongi in the bathroom to be faster.

"Yoongi, you look freaking adorable!" Hoseok pinched the smallest cheeks, causing the smaller to look away with a dark blush on his face.

"Ar-aren't the others waiting?" Yoongi asked quietly.

"You're right. Let's get going." Hobi grabbed his phone and then they were out the door, locking it behind them.

"Bout time." Jin said as they made it to the parking lot.

"Jimin is probably taking forever like always." Namjoon informed the two.

Sooner or later, by that I mean 15 minutes later, vminkook came out, Jungkook hoping like the bunny hybrid he is, Taehyung looking absolutely tired of someone's bullshit, and Jimin on his phone like always.

"Sorry. Somebody decided it would be a good idea to dye their ears with paint because they apparently looked to plain." Taehyung said sarcastically as she eyed Jungkook.

"But it was so pretty pink! White is plain! Yoongi has black ears and Jin's ear have different colors! I should dye them rainbow, Tae!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"I don't think you should, Kook, I heard it will make your ears fall off." Jin said just to scare the bunny hybrid into not getting his ears dyed.

"That's not true! I seen a bunny hybrid like me with pretty purple ears and he was only a kid!" Jungkook threw a fit right there.

"Maybe, Jungkook, okay? Not let's get going, I know you're hungry." Jimin got tired of all the drama, leaving Jungkook pouting.

Anygays, they all got in their cars and drove to a 5 star restaurant.

Sweet little Kitten-SopeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara