Anyways, chapter 5?

"What's this?" The kitten asked when he got done taking a huge sip of juice Jin gave him.

"It's juice, silly. Don't tell me you never had it." Jin jokingly said as he was doing the dishes. Yoongi was in the kitchen with him, it was really weird how he hated water but was also obsessed with it.

"No, my old master never let me have juice before." Yoongi said before taking another sip of the so called juice.

"Your old master?" Jin raised his eyebrow.

"Yes. My old master." Yoongi said after he swallowed the juice he had in his mouth.

"Is he the one who left you in the alley?" Jin asked as he put the last dish away.

"Um, yes. He said I had to wait there, like a good kitten." Yoongi said as he fiddled with the hoodie strings. Jin didn't asked any questions cause he could tell that Yoongi did not want to finish the conversation.

"Jinnnnie~" Namjoon called out as he wrapped his arms around Jin's slim waist, hiding his face in the crease of Jin's neck.

"Namjoon" Jin laughed. Namjoon stop and looked at Yoongi's look of disgust, making him laugh.

"Hi, Yoongi." Namjoon ruffled his hair, making Yoongi flinch.

"Hi." Yoongi mumbled. He was still shy with the most members, except for Jin. Jin didn't know if it was because he was a cat hybrid like him or not.

"We're are going to leave in a little bit, okay? I have work tomorrow." Jin let out a hum before Namjoon and him peck each other on the lips.

"Yoongi! Where did you go?" Jungkook yelled from Hoseok's room.

"You can tell me if Jungkook is getting a little too much." Yoongi shook his head 'no'. He's never had someone to play with before.

"Yoonie, do you want to color? I have spiderman, ironman, I even have Nemo!" Yoongi looked at the book that had the orange and white fish on it that Jungkook's calls Nemo.

"Can I please color this one?" Yoongi asked with his titled head as he held up the Nemo coloring book.

"Yes, hy- Yoongi, how old are you?

"Um.....26." (happy late birthday Jk) Yoongi thought about it before answering.

"I wanted you to be younger than me! I have to call everyone else Hyung but they just call me Jungkook, well Tae and Jimin sometimes call me baby boy, and oh! Jin called me Kookie once!" Jungkook rambled on about his nicknames while Yoongi just colored, pretending he was listening by nodding his head.

"An- oh, Yoonie, you are so good at coloring like Jimin, but he usually doesn't have time to color with me, but when he does it is just so fun, he taught me how to color in the lines, but I don't want to because it's boring!" Jungkook continued rambling on.

"Ohh, let's-" Jungkook got cut off by the door opening, Jimin was there.

"Jungkook, it's time to go home." Jimin said after he glared at Yoongi, who just looked at his drawing and pretended that he didn't feel or see Jimin's eyes on him. He didn't know why Jimin had some dislike for him.

"Aww, Otay. I'll see you tomorrow Yoongi. Do you wanna finish drawing this?" Yoongi nodded, being to afraid to speak Infront of Jimin for some reason.

"You can have the whole coloring book and keep the pencils, I have plenty at home." Jungkook smiled before getting up and going with Jimin.

"Do you not have manners?" Jimin stopped Jungkook from walking out the door as as he talked to Yoongi. Yoongi frown, thinking about what he should have said.

"You're suppose to say 'thank you'. How long have you been in that alley." Jimin said sarcastically.

"Th-thank you, Jungkookie." Yoongi blinked his tears away before mentally cursing at himself for being so sensitive. He shouldn't be crying, saying thank you was something he should have said to Jungkook. He hasn't been in that alley for that long.

"It's okay, Yoongi, you're my friend." Jungkook smiled at him before Jimin shoved him out the room, closing it behind both of them.

Yoongi sighed before closing the book and putting all the coloring pencils back in there box. His whole mood was now ruined. He rubbed his glossy eyes before walking out of Hoseok room.

"Bye Yoongi." They all said, except Jimin before walking out the door. Hoseok sighed before taking picking up a pillow that was on the ground.

"That's a day in our life, I hope you get use to it." Hobi smiled at him, making Yoongi smile back.