Chapter Seventeen: Morning Showers and Interuptions

Armani's POV

Armani's POV

I fluttered my eyes open as my body signaled me to get up and pee. As I tried to adjust to the room's bright light, I realized that I wasn't in my humble abode. Looking down at the beast, who had his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, last night's events came rushing back to me.

I blushed remembering the details of the steamy night and sighed to myself. Antonio was a pro when it came to that type of stuff as if he was trained in that spectrum. I tried not to think about how many women he had to be with to get to that level.

I was rather clueless since it was my first time. Knowing this, he had made sure that he was gentle and that he had left an everlasting impression. He for sure succeeded in that department.

I continued to stare at the sleeping beast who laid on his stomach with one arm wrapped tightly around me as if I was some teddy bear. The dark covers had only covered some of his backside, leaving half of his tanned back which was littered with my nail marks and black moles for my viewing. On his back closer to his neck, there was a tattoo--a set of wings with Italian writing down the middle of the wings.

The Tattoo

I had always wanted to get a tattoo, but needles scared me

I had always wanted to get a tattoo, but needles scared me. Plus, what would I even get? I change my mind so often that I would be scared that I wouldn't want it anymore.

His brown curls were disheveled as his beautiful face led on its side smashed into the pillow. I heard his light, soft snores as he pulled me closer to him, which made me smile. I continued to stare at him for a little longer before my body realized it couldn't hold in my pee any longer and that I desperately had to go.

I slowly removed his heavy arm from my body and placed it back down on the bed. Realizing that I was naked, I reached for the gray throw blanket at the edge of the bed, wrapping it around me loosely. Before, I tiptoed awkwardly across the brown, wooden flooring towards the on-suite bathroom. I was feeling the soreness from last night.

I opened the door to the bathroom which revealed a very modern and dark-looking room. Everything in his house stuck true to his theme of black and darkened woods. The interior of his house invoked a very cold and lonely aura in me.