Chapter Twenty Three: The Day of The Gala pt. 2

Armani's POV

Shockingly enough, Antonio's sister and cousin were very sweet and inviting

Shockingly enough, Antonio's sister and cousin were very sweet and inviting. We have been going from boutique to boutique in search of the perfect dress for tonight's gala for the last hour or two. All four of us got along pretty well, which is great because the last thing I needed was not to like Antonio's family. Since my family was next to nothing, I was glad to know Antonio had a big family to eventually call home.

"How about we try this last store and then go eat, girls?" Antonio's sister Elena suggested.

Elena was very beautiful and embodied the beauty of the goddess Aphrodite herself. Her loose, darkened curls swayed with each step she took in her petite body frame, while her almond hazel eyes once it caught a glimpse of the sun. A chiseled jaw, freckles, and plump peach lips graced her lips. She had a very youthful aura and reminded me of a live casting of a fairy or some form of mythical creature.

Elena Moretti

A/N: I couldn't find an exact face match for how I saw Elena, so it's a mesh of all these pictures

If Antonio hadn't told me this was his sister, I would've been shocked to know they were related. I, mean they held no resemblance to each other besides maybe the brown hair.

We all decided to enter the boutique shop called "Dolce La Femmina" after the mannequins in the store window looked promising. As soon as we entered, a scent of citrus hit our nostrils. Racks upon racks of beautiful dresses filled the store and I just knew that I was going to find my dress here. There was so much selection to choose from. Upon seeing us enter, an older woman with graying waves that were pinned back came towards us.

Elena and Antonio's cousin Venus took upon chatting with the lady in Italian who then smiled and helped us around the store. Everyone picked out whichever dress caught their eye and the lady helped us by bringing it into a dressing room in the back.

Once I picked out a few, I decided to head to the dressing room designated to me. I prayed that at least one of these dresses would be suitable for tonight's gala. It seems as if my prayers became true because after trying on my third dress I knew it was the one.