Part 1

Author's pov

KQ Boss - Seems like my ultimate kids are working damm hard !!

Hongjoong - Yess Sir , we are going to smash the stage again ~

Yunho - Fans will so happy when they will got to know that we are making Comeback so soon !

Wooyoung - We have just made a comeback a month ago and now ready to make another one next month !!

San - Fans will be like "OppaaaaAA !!! Thats was so good" .. I'm so excited to see their reactions !!

Jiyu - they'll be so so happy after knowing this unexpected surprise comeback information right !!

Mingi - I can't wait to see their reactions !!

Jongho - Neither I , My new High note will definitely blow their minds !!

Yeosang - Boss , we are ready to make another BOP cb !

KQ Boss - that's my boys , but you guys remember , we are adding a new member in this group !

Seonghwa - yeah you have told us earlier , honestly we guys are not really ready but will make sure he or she will be comfortable with us !

Jiyu - He/she must be one of our trainee right !

Mingi - hmm , seems so ...

Wooyoung - I wish it would be girl !!

YUNHO - Wooyoung ( glared at woo )

Wooyoung - and an Army too 🤩

Everyone - Jung Wooyoung!!!!

Wooyoung - what , I'm just ... Fine ..!!! ( Sighed heavily )

KQ Boss - so my stage monsters , Go and grab some healthy food !!

Yeosang - can I have chicken !

KQ Boss - hehe ... no !!
Yeosang - umm ok
KQ Boss - not more then 6 pieces ok ! ( Smiled)
Yeosang - I love you bos- I mean thank you boss !!

In the the
Dinning hall

Seonghwa ( while eating Tteokbokki ) - what so you think guys is it gonna be a girl or a guy ??

Yunho - I think it's a Guy !

Mingi - I hope it would be beautiful girl !! ( You glared at him )

Jiyu - I hope that your hope will not come true ( whispered to herself )

( Yes , Jiyu likes Mingi but Mingi doesn't know about it , Little did he know that he is her favorite member )

Wooyoung - I'll date her , if it would be girl !

San - seriously , you what ?

Wooyoung - I'm just kidding , how can I leave the love of my life Choi San !!!

Hongjoong - can you guys just stop it ! We still have many things to focus on !!

Jiyu - Oppa is right , we still have many works to do but Oppa ( looks at Hongjoong ) we have worked really hard today already , let them enjoy a bit and have some rest !

Jongho - Jiyu is right Hyung ! We are really tired today , let's continue from tomorrow !

Time skips

At 9 pm
KQ building ( old one )

KQ Boss - So you guys have  literally done these cover dancing so well ,
And now I'm m going to declare the results ,
So the one who's goin to be the 10th member of ATEEZ is...

Next day

Jiyu was working in the studio for her song which she usually write for herself or the members but too shy to sing infront of them or even to tell  them about it ..
Only Hongjoong and Yeosang knows about it !!

She was walking while smiling and wondering about the song , she was wondering if they will like it or not , how will they all react !!
Suddenly she bumped into someone

Jiyu - oh I'm so sorry , I was just -

?? - Can't you properly look in front you bitch !!!

( You widened your eyes and was about to fight back but that girl left from there leaving you dumbfounded)

You felt really bad cuz nobody has talked like this with you ever before !!

You shrugged it off and went towards the practice room !

In the practice room

Seonghwa - where were you sis ?

Jiyu - studio !

Jongho - that new member is about to be here at any time !

Soon

KQ Boss arrived

KQ Boss - ATEEZ , it took a whole to decide the perfect person to be the member of this mind-blowing group and here she is ..
( Our eyes were stucked at the door, door )

Door opened, revealing the same girl that you have just encountered with ..

Jiyu - What the hell !!!

To be continued ~

" Hey guys , So I'm finally back with another new series, hope you all will show alot of love to it and if you like it then hit the Star button down below and follow for more ,.. you can read my first ff "My 15 stars" which has completed .. I'll not sure when I'm going to post part 2 but will try my best to do it soon , till then bye bye ~ "