Part 4

Tears never left your eyes , You knew that now your life is going to change ...
And you have to change This "change" before it goes worst ...

After that incident (2 days later) you didn't let tears come in your eyes as You have decided to not be weak anymore ...
You called your friend who's actually a music recorder !

On the phone 📱

Jiyu - hey Vanny ! Can you tell me the name of best music recording and making app for iPhone ?

Next day
ATEEZ's Manager , Wonyoung and rest of the members were discussing something ( fishy )

Wonyoung - so now what are we gonna do ? She is dangerous for me !( In a little scared way )

Yunho - Don't worry Wonyoung , we won't let her touch you ever again !

Wooyoung - that bitch, what does she think of herself !

Seonghwa - Wooyoung , language ! ( Scolded him )

Wooyoung - Let me say it Hyung , can't you see what she is trying to do ... How can someone be so selfish !!

Yeosang - I think we should hear her out for once , she was never like this

( Author - Yeosang is the purest soul on this Earth , love you Yeosang )

All members had gone into Deep thinking when Yeosang said this , non of them utter a word ! Wonyoung understood the situation and tried handle the situation .

Wonyoung - I don't know what would she do next , when she punched me .. I ..I ... ( She started crying while putting his head on Yunho's chest )

(Author - Stay away from my Men Or else  I'll  🙂💣)

Hongjoong - she is right , Jiyu did something that I never expected but now she is out of control ... I think we should .. ( he breath heavy )

San - we should what ( curious )

Hongjoong - We should make this Comeback without her and will not include her in any of our activity !

Seonghwa - Exactly , she'll get a lesson ! And for how many months !

Wooyoung - For a year pls ! I don't even want to see her face for atleast a year !

Hongjoong  - for atleast 4 months

Manager - Ok that's final ! You guys are going to make Comeback with out her ... I'll manage your all shedule and promotion schedule too !

They didn't know that Jiyu was listening to them ! But ..
She is ready for this now ... !

Manager went to her room to tell her about this but something else happened...

Next day

Yeosang finally couldn't control himself as he went to check on her !

He opened the door of your room which was unlocked making him worried, why didn't you lock it !
He went inside saw no one !

Yeosang - Jiyu ! Jiyu !!! Are you in washroom ! ( Washroom's door was also unlocked so nope , you are not there ) .

He went to his members !
Yeosang ( while panting heavily) - did you guys saw Jiyu anywhere ?

Jongho - no Why ?
Yeosang - cuz she is no where to be found !

Mingi - what ? She can't even walk properly then where can she go !

They all show no intrest cuz its about you except Yeosang and Hongjoong who were concerned at least !

Suddenly door opened, revealing Manager coming towards them in disappointment and sadness with some forms in his hands !

They all greeted him !

Wooyoung -what are those ( pointed towards the forms )

Manager sighed deeply and finally said it !

Manager - She has left the company !
Yunho - whatever , she'll be back in 4 months to show her ugly face (giggled) ..

Manager - No , she has officially left this company and ATEEZ forever , here is the resignation form with her signature and also a letter for you all !

He gave a chit in Yeosang's hand which he read out in a sad voice -

I can't bear this anymore , I hope you all will live  happily with her , you don't have to see my ugly face anymore ..
I left you before you leave me !
- Park Jiyu

Yeosang eyes were now filled with tears as he was the closest to you !

Now they all felt numb somehow, the same feeling when Jiyu first noticed the sudden change in ATEEZ behaviour when they all saw Wonyoung ...

Wonyoung - why are you all so quite ? You don't need be sad for that ugly girl !

For the first time Hongjoong and Yeosang both felt angry on Wonyoung !
Hongjoong - Can't you see the situation right now , Jiyu  was one of the most popular member of this group , HER leaving this group can make a big trouble for us ! ( In mad voice)

Wonyoung - Don't worry About it, I'll take her place as well as popularity ... After all I'm better than her !

Yeosang came near to her with anger in his eyes burning like fire , he stood in front of him and spoke ..

Yeosang - You can never be better than her and neither can take her place , at least not for me ! ( He glared deep in her soul making her gulped hard) .

Next day

ATEEZ released a short video about You .

Hongjoong - "
1 , 2 , 3 ... Annyeong haseyo ATEEZ imnida ! ... Today we have a really important news to tell you about , Jiyu left ATEEZ and KQ entertainment... It's her and ours person matter so we won't disclose it , but we have a new member to join this journey , she is the replacement of Jiyu and I hope you all will give her lots of love and support , I hope our ATINY will understand this situation and support us ! Kansahamnida !".

This news shook the the whole K-pop world , soon KQ released some pictures of Wonyoung but the her pictures received 90% negative comments cuz Jiyu's fans were extremely mad ... #JiyuPleaseComeBack was trending worldwide ! All the other friend groups of ATEEZ like SKS , TXT, Oneus , ikon  were also worried about Jiyu and ATEEZ !

They didn't knew that one more shock is waiting for them on next day ,...
It's going to break the internet !!

To be continued ~

"Hello my lovely, Beautiful readers 💜 I hope you are enjoying this series , If you like this part ... Pls hit the Star button down below ⭐ and follow for more!!!
Any guesses what is going to BREAK THE INTERNET? 😉 , Comment down below , your each and every word means alot to me , see you all soon 🔥 ."