Part 2

??? - Hi everyone ! I'm  Wonyoung .. I'm the new visual and main vocal of this group now , I hope you all will take a great care of me !

[ Author - No hate or disrespect for Wonyoung in real ]

Jiyu - What the fuck is this ( in mind ) .. this bitch is gonna be with us as visual and main vocal ? No way !!!!

KQ Boss - She is really talented and deserves to be part of you all !

Wonyoung - thank you sir ! ( She looked at with smirk plastered on her face , she walked with the rest members)

( Jiyu was already shocked but now even more when she saw all ATEEZ's members were so mesmerized by Wonyoung's beauty and sweet talks leaving you dumbfounded)

Hongjoong - Hello Wonyoung , Wlc in this family !

Seonghwa - you are so beautiful !
Yunho ( whispered in Seonghwa's ear ) - she is prettier than Jiyu , isn't she ?)
Seonghwa - yeah she is ( whispered back )

Wooyoung - If you need any help, just ask me out , I'm always here for you ( smiled at her widely )

Mingi - You smile is so beautiful ( he smiled shyly)

Wonyoung - Oh ! Thank you so much Mingi !

San - and I love the way you talk !

Yeosang - so , you know we are the best performers in the 4th gen K-pop ! Show us how you deserves to be with us ( he said in a little cold voice)

Jiyu - Exactly ! We can't risk our performances and stage presence !
(Everyone looked at you in a little irritated way )

Wooyoung - What do you mean by "risk" , I'm so fucking sure that she must be a great perform ... Better than u ofc ( he whispered that last part )

Mingi - I agree with woo ( she looked at Wonyoung and smiled while it was enough to boil you blood on 3rd degree)

Jongho - but jiyu is right somehow , Wonyoung ! ( He called her name ) prove Jiyu wrong !

Wonyoung - definitely ( smirked )

She danced while making everyone's heart flutter except you!

Jiyu's pov

Huh ! She is not even near to my energy level !

Jiyu - what do you think guys? Isn't it very slo-
Jongho - stunning ! ( He cut her words)
Jiyu - wait , what ?

Yeosang - You are really good but need to be  more energetic ... ( He smiled at her making you frown in disbelief)

San - C'mon Wonyoung , I'll make you powerhouse of energy !

Jiyu ( in mind with disappointment) -  powerhouse of energy ? Isn't what he used to call me ?

Wonyoung - Thanks Sannie

Jiyu - ONLY I CAN  CALL HIM WITH THAT NAME !

San - yeah , but Wonyoung is also gonna call me with it from now on (smile )

(You looked at him in disbelief)

Flashback

Jiyu - Sannie, c'mon let's grab some Chicken together in the evening 🌆

Seonghwa - no , Sannie is going to be with me in gym !

San - Hyung! I love you , but only Jiyu  can call me "Sannie" , she is more than a real sister for me , I adore her alot !

(Seonghwa shocked, Jiyu proud)

Flashback ends

They all left from there without giving a fuck about you , Wonyoung told them that she wanna take a tour of the whole new KQ building , so the 8 men said "yes ma'am" and take her with them to fullfill the princess's order !

You were sitting quietly, not knowing what to say ? how to react ? Is everything alright with her  ? Is she fine or not ? Are ATEEZ going to forget her or she's overthinking ?

Jiyu noticed that her jaws was paining as she was literally giving fake, painful and sad Smile for all the time just because she didn't want anybody notice her sadness !

She stopped smiling and sighed heavily!

Jiyu - what am I gonna do now ? ( In low voice)

Tume Skips ..

Jiyu was sleeping on  the sofa of living room but she woke up when she hear the footsteps coming towards the entrance door to open while laughing giggling!

They looked at you with a serious look while Wonyoung was giving a fake innocent look like the "THE GODDESS OF INNOCENCE" !

Jiyu - what ? Why are you all looking at me like this ?

Yunho - Wonyoung needs a room !
Jiyu - so ?
Wooyoung - She is going to stay in your room as she said that she loved your room !

Jiyu - wait , what ? My room ? No ways ... My room is not that big to have a roomie !

Mingi - who said you are going to have a roomie !

Wooyoung - She said she liked that room and now it's hers , not yours !

Jiyu - how can you do this without taking my permission !

Hongjoong - You are the  youngest among us , we don't need to ask you okay ! I asked to the manager to give you another room !

Jiyu - bu-

Before you complete your sentence they are left you again for dinner,
But Wonyoung was still there ..

Jiyu - why are you here , go have your dinner !

Wonyoung - aren't you going to come with us Eonnie?

Jiyu - Oh please, Don't show me your fake INNOCENCE you dramatic bitch !

Wonyoung came  closer to you as if she will kill you !

Wonyoung - what did you call me huh ?

Jiyu - you already heard me right!

( Yunho was coming BACK to take Wonyoung while looking in the phone in his hand )

Wonyoung heard the footsteps !

Wonyoung - now see what this dramatic bitch can do (smirked)

Door opens , Wonyoung held your hand and made you slap herself harshly as she aslo fell on the ground!

Yunho's gaze shifted to Wonyoung from his phone as he heard a loud sound of slap !

Yunho - Jiyu ? What did you just do ?

Wonyoung ran towards him while crying hard and hugged him tightly!

Wonyoung - Oppa , save me .. she .. she ... Slapped..me .. hard ... (Sobbing) .. and said I'm a bitch .. be .. because I.. I take ...her room ..!!

Now Yunho's puppy facial expressions have turned into a scary one as he came towards you !

Jiyu - Yu.. Yunho..she lying ( panicked ) .. I didn't sla-

He slapped Jiyu hard and Wonyoung Smirked from behind!

Yunho - How could you Jiyu !!! ( Angrily)

Jiyu looked up to face him with teary red eyes !
Jiyu - I want to ask the same ( in cracked voice)

To be continued ~

" Sorry for late update guys but college stuff is makes me really tired , It don't let me think for new idea for story but Tommorow is my off so I will try to post the part 3rd soon and aslo Part 3rd if Taehyung Mafia series ! 😊😊😊😊🌟🌟💜💜💜..
Now , if you like this part .. hits the star button down below and follow for more, see you soon ..💖"