Part 5

In ATEEZ dinning room ...

Hongjoong - Have you guys eaten something since morning !

Jongho - I don't have any appetite!

Seonghwa - I'm feeling under the weather today !

San - I'm having headache so yeah ~

Hongjoong - Hmm , wait ! Where's Yeosang !

Mingi - suffering , since yesterday ! He said he doesn't wanna to anybody !

San - it's obvious, he was really close with her !

Wonyoung - I know you are worried for me that I'm getting negative comments bcuz of Jiyu , I'll bear it... Her fans are toxic just like her !

Yunho - Wonyoung fans are not a joke , They loves Jiyu alot and can do anything for her , She was always so sweet and caring with them and for .... for ..us too !
( He slowed his voice, notices what he is saying and went in flashback for a moment )

Flashback (1 )

San - oh no there are only 8 ice creams !

They all started snatching one by one and only Yunho didn't get one and Jiyu noticed it !

Jiyu - Yunho , Do you want mine ?
Yunho - No no , it's fine !
Jiyu - c'mon let's share it !
Yunho - Aww , Thank you Jiyu-ah !

Flashback 2

Yunho got scolded by Manager for not performing well on Guerrilla stage and he stared feeling guilty, very guilty and this started converting into dipression .. No one noticed it except you , you saw the sudden change in his behaviour which was alarming you !
One day he was sitting in the balcony alone , feeling the breeze and thinking about the harsh words of manager !
All of so sudden, he felt two arms making a warm grip around him from behind !

Jiyu - What's up to you YuYu ?hmm ?
Yunho - No.. nothing!
Jiyu - Was he too harsh on you best Performer ?
That's it ( he thought and immediately started crying , you held his shoulders and made him face you , you hugged him again and he hugged you back tightly while burring his face in your neck while crying so heavily )

You Patted his back slowly to calm him down !

Jiyu - Shh ! Yunho Calm down! I know it's you are sorry for it , but crying is not a salution of this problem ! You have to prove yourself that you are our main dancer for a damm good reason ! Huh ?

He hummed in response

Jiyu - What hmmm ? Say that you won't cry again ! And smile now !
Yunho - Ok I won't cry again !

He let go of the hug and smiled brightly as you make him feel comfortable and better !
You stepped forward and gave him a soft peck on his cheek while cupping one with you palm !

Jiyu - I can't see my members crying ok !
Yunho pecked back on you cheeks and said !

Yunho - You know what , You are the best !

Flashback ends

A tear escaped from his eyes as he started feeling guilty for saying all that shit about you but still not ready to admit it !

Yunho - San is right , she was a headache ! ( He left the room )

Next day

Members were waiting for Yeosang in practice room and finally he arrived but he was panting heavily and he speak out !

Yeosang - Guys ... Jiyu !

Hongjoong - Jiyu what ?

Yeosang - she released a mv and a whole album on her bloging channel !

This new was like a nuclear bomb for them ! They opened Hongjoong's laptop and saw Jiyu everywhere, news headlines, news articles !

Headlines - X member of ATEEZ , Park Jiyu has dropped a solo mv and Album named "I USED TO BE YOURS" is trending worldwide everywhere!

This headline was another mental shock for the members , Yeosang opened you tube and started the music video named "Happier"

-Lyrics-

 This mv was shooted in your new room where you played guitar and sag it sang it with all your heart and at the end tears were streaming down from your face but you didn't stop singing and smiling sadly !

This time your tears made a great impact on those eight boys !

Yeosang , Seonghwa and Yunho was already crying while others were standing there with heads down !

Jiyu's song hit 200 Million views in just 6 hours (still counting ) and She was trending worldwide ! Not bcuz of the song but bcuz of the pain you delivered to your fans was extremely High , showing your true self and how you were suffering ! Fans were already sad bcuz of Jiyu leaving ATEEZ , This news was already a harsh and fresh reality while you exploded another bomb on K-pop world !
Your simple Music video breaks all records of kpop and the biggest artists and companies were also in a great shock !
Album was aslo trending everywhere , including all songs that you recorded in your studio alone !

Hongjoong opened your album in Spotify!

Hongjoong - don't you think these are the same songs that she used to write and  record in the studio for -

Yeosang - For us ! She used to write those beautiful songs for us , but she was so scared to release it cuz she felt we won't like it ! ( He started crying more heavily)

All members were now suffering the pain of guit inside them and then suddenly This idiot came in..

Wonyoung - hey guys , did you heard that ! That bitch released an mv .. hahaha .. what does she think huh , that she looks beautiful with those stupid tear-

She got cut off with a big , tight slap from  Yunho's hand 👌

( Author - that's my Men 😘😘😘)

Yunho - don't you dare to utter a single word about her or I'll send you to hell !

To be continued ~

"You all like it , if yes then hurry up !! Hit the star button down below ⭐ and follow for more , weekend is over and My college stuff is gonna start from tomorrow so I probably won't upload soon 🔥 sorry already but it's true , I'm also human guys ! I hope you all love it and comment ofc , Your comment matter alot to me , so comment as much as you can , it encourages me alot , see ya !"