Part 8 ( Final ) 🔥

A week later

San - is that your final decision ?
Jiyu - Yess ..

You were sitting in KQ entertainment's meeting room with all the members, KQ Boss and your brother !

Yunho - Know what ? I'm feeling relieved as well as proud of you 🙂..

They all smiled at you and KQ boss walked towards you for handshake 🤝

KQ Boss - I'll give you all those money that you've earned in these 5 years , You need it to debut properly with your own company (he smiled)..

Yes , you are going to make a solo debut officially and with your own brand new company and ofc your are the CEO of your company
"PJ ENTERTAINMENTS" ,...
ateez agreed with this decision and so glad , they Know that they can't have you back as a member but atleast you've forgiven them and that's everything for them !!

A month later !

In the Seoul Concert stadium ,
Almost 80k audience were screaming only one name ,

"JIYU , JIYU , JIYU , JIYU , JIYU ..."

it's your showcase concert and you are going to make official debut on the next day ...

Suddenly all lights moved towards the stage and screams got louder when you appeared on the stage ...

Jiyu - HOW YOU ALL FEELING OUT THERE????????

(Everyone was making the noise so loud and you started laughing and smiling brightly)

Jiyu - WOOF ! I'm so glad that you are here for me , to listen only me ... Thank you so much guys !!

Audience hooting!

Jiyu - Tomorrow is a really, very big day for me guys ! But before starting the show ... Lemme .... Lemme break the silence !!!

You took a long breathe in*

Jiyu - 2 months ago , I didn't had any idea that this day might come , everything was going fine until ... ( You stopped a bit for a moment as audience went silent to hear you )

Jiyu - Untill I went through the most hardest days of my life , Some unexpected things happened that made me and ATEEZ apart ... I felt numb and alone but that time I was the only one to embrace myself in my own arms ...
I'm glad that , I found a way to get out form that dark zone  and find myself, the true me and I guess I did ... And here I am !!!
But lemme tell you one more thing , Nothing can take Jiyu and ATEEZ apart , our friendship is still alive and there are my eight boys sitting in the V.I.P room with balcony , they are here to support me !!

( You looked at them and smiled brightly and they did too when you mentioned them )

Hongjoong speak out in the room ,
Hongjoong - she is doing a great job !!

Yeosang - right ! Our girl is going to be the "The queen of K-pop" !!

Wooyoung - and your heart's too ( teased him )

Meanwhile

Jiyu - that's Final guys, ATEEZ are going to continue without me and that's the best thing me as well as for them too ... Our love gore each other will never end !!
Thank you ! ( You bowed down properly and Audience started hooting for you ... After few seconds , they started screaming the title of your debut song that is going to release on the next day !

Audience- POWER , POWER , POWER POWER !

Your smiled at them and signalled your musicians to play the music and You started singing this ...

( Author FixOn - this song is by Little Mix btw ,

( Author FixOn - this song is by Little Mix btw , ... And I love it )

A month later !
( FixOn - sorry for a long skip )

Jiyu - so why did you called me here ? You know Yeosang that BTS Jhope want to collaborate with him and I'm so busy with choreography and all , now tell me what's so important that you made me be here !!

Yeosang stepped closer to you and made a hold on you hands firmly !

Yeosang - is your collaboration that important? More than me ?

Jiyu - W..what ..um ...uh..no..I mean ye... No !

Yeosang - so can't you just give me 5 minutes to talk with you ( in a little cold tone and making Jiyu gulped down )

Jiyu - o..oh...ok  speak !

Yeosang - I'll go straight to the point ,... I love you Jiyu ... For a long time .. First I thought you are just my crush but No , you are so much more than it ! When you left , I literally thought that I won't be able to see you again .. I was really scared and ... ( He was on the verge of crying until Jiyu noticed that and immediately hugged him)

Jiyu - waah ,Kang Yeosang !!! I never knew .. hehe ! Omg , seriously ! ( You broke the hug shyly) it's my first time someone confessing his feelings for me and I never knew it's goin to be you !

Yeosang - It means you don't like ?

Jiyu - No ... I love you idiot !!!

( He stepped forward and immediately pulled her in him embrace and they shared a long hug )

The end
(Don't go anywhere without reading description)

"Hola my amazing readers! This story also ended finally,and yess I didn't choose option 1 neither 2 , as I told you, I'd choose mid way ...! 🔥 sorry for the late update, But I'm having exams and I can't do anything about this !! I promise I'll update soon 😊 ! Pls give lot's of love and support to this series as well as my other series too ... If you like it then hurry up hit the Star button down below and follow for more!! Bye bye !!!".