Part 7

Jiyu - You !!

People who were standing infront of her made her shocked as well as angrai !

Jiyu - why are you all here , go to your Wonyoung!! (About to close the door)

Hongjoong - atleast let us apologise Jiyu !

Jiyu - you think I will ? I'd nev-

Yeosang - You will cuz you're the most unique person We've ever met , we were blessed to had you and now numb to lost you . ( You didn't utter a single word)

Mingi - pls Jiyu, forgive us ! ( Younger you would probably forgive him but new you didn't show any emotion)

Jiyu - Mingi you know what ? I loved you the most that's why your words hurted me the most , so now SHUT UP !!!

Joon hwi - Atleast let them come in sis !

Your brother said while walking towards you from living room!

You let them in and you brother served some Soft drinks to them while them sitting silently looking down at their shoes and You were sitting in front of them while crossing your hand and giving them deep glares !

You were in confusion like you should Forgive them ore not !
They deserves to feel your pain and regret !
But on the same hand , you've been with them for a long time and somehow you know that your decision is making a big impact on ATEEZ's future and ofc you are worried for it too !

Seonghwa - Jiyu , I know you went through alot sis I can underst-

Jiyu - No you don't! You can never understand what I had been through!

San - you are absolutely right Jiyu but do you think leaving us like this would be a good idea for ATEEZ !

Jiyu - say that you all are worried for ATEEZ but not for me !

Jongho - No , ATEEZ is nothing without you and ..

Jiyu - No Jongho! It's me who thought that I'm nothing without ATEEZ, but now I get to know that I am !

With that you rushed towards your room and shut the door harshly leaving them in disappointment 😞!

Joon hwi - This time you all fucked up really badly ! She's not gonna forgive you easily !

Yunho - so what can we do now Hyung ? Pls help us !

Joon hwi - she needs 'me time' ! I think we all could find out a better option together (he smiled at the members and they nodded) .

Meanwhile

You were sitting beside the window and crying You heart out !
At first you were satisfied when they apologised but sadness in their eyes were so overwhelming, seeing they sad is ofc not your intention, not even by mistake !

Then you felt someone wrapping his  arms around you while crying !

??? - Ji , is it that are to forgive us !

Jiyu - Sanna pls go ! ( Sobbing and he's sobbing on your shoulder)