💫2💫L€Á₱ ÓF 5 ¥€ÁR$💫

I woke up from the voice of 'Fajr Azaan'

I woke up from the voice of 'Fajr Azaan'. I sat on the bed placing my head on the headboard and again closing my eyes i listened to each and every word of 'Azaan'. Believe me it's the best calming therapy.

After the 'Azaan' finished, I stood up from my bed making my way to bathroom.

After doing Wuzu, I offered Namaz, Recited some surahs, did talawat of 'Surah fajr' and opened the Holy Book «Quran Pak»

After I recited Quran Pak for like 2 hours, I raised my hands to make dua.
'Ya Allah! Tera shkr hai, karam hai, tune mjhe har cheez se nawaza hai, tera jitna shkr adaa karu utna kam hai. Ya Allah! Mere Baba Jani, Taya Jaan, Mama Jaan, tayi Jaan or mere Zay ko apne hifzo eman mein rakhna.
Ya Allah! AJ wo aarha hai, mjhe pata Nahi kyu itni khabrahat ho rhi hai, mjhe samaj nahi aa rhi ke mein uska samna kese Karu gi. Ya Allah! Bas ap sab sambhal lijiyeh ga. Ameen sumameen'

I folded the prayer mat, placing on the stand i made my way to my closet room, picking my today's wear, I made my way to bathroom.

Took a refreshing bath, coming out of bathroom i dried my hairs, applied some moisturizer on my face and hands. Alhumdulila my eyelashes are long enough that i don't need a mascara, I let my dark black waves open, I set my dupatta «Scarf» on my left shoulder and taking a last look at myself in mirror i made my way downstairs.

Today was not quiteness in the haveli like there always is, there was hustle and bustle in the hallway as tayi Jaan and Mama jaan were giving tasks to the house helpers to do this and that.

And why not? He is coming today. All House members are on cloud nine. When I came back after 4 years they also did the same things for me.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Tayi Jaan, Mama jaan. Good Morning" I greeted them both with a small smile.

"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam and good Morning to you too Jaan" Tayi Jaan replied with a wide smile and cheerfulness was dripping from her voice. "Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Jaan. Good Morning" Mama Jaan also replied but it came out stern. Well I don't blame her. Her personality is like this.

Mama was still talking to our house helper Momin Bhai but tayi Jaan came to me with a smirk. Believe me when tayi Jaan smirk then she is definitely up for something.

"Ermm.....Tayi Jaan i am going to make breakfast what would you like to have today" I asked really hoping tayi jaan have no plan today.

"No need no need, Me and Zuni «Hayat's mother Zunaira» will make breakfast today" She replied shooking her head. I sighed in relief but the smirk was still there.