💫25💫H€R ÍGÑÓRÁÑÇ€💫

It's been a total of 29 days but she is not letting me open up and she herself is also reserved

It's been a total of 29 days but she is not letting me open up and she herself is also reserved. She is acting as she is mute.

If i ask her anything, she will stay quiet or just nod or shook her head. It's getting on my nerves but I can't blame her. I am at the fault here.

I sighed and looked at her. We are in my office right now and with much difficulty i made her sit in my office to make the reports by force.

My excuse was that if in between she wanted to ask something then she can ask right away. Coming back and forth is not needed.

She was looking so cute in lightest green colour long cut down frock with her dark black hair waves down the shoulder as usual. She wore white khussa with gold anklets adorning her white feet.

Her makeup free face, the pen in her mouth and I so wanted to kiss her senselessly right now. Her soft lips against mine just inserted the fire in me that day.

With this breathtaking beauty infront of me how can i work when my whole attention is on her and only her. Isn't it funny that she don't know what her one gaze do to me. She is just breathtakingly Gorgeous. MashaAllah.

I thank Allah thousands of time for making 'My Haya Mine' rightfully. She is mine, whole mine. This thought brought a wide smile on my face. But eyes got dimmed in a mere second.

In this 1 month, beside Haya's behaviour only one thing is changed that is, I had taken over the company fully. And my responsibilities are doubled but because of Haya, I can't seem to concentrate properly. It's just that i am restless and from last one week, I am having a severe back pain with a slight cold nowadays.

I am giving over time to the company as my attention is needed. In evening i drop Haya to the Haveli and again back to office. And lastly go home at 11 or sometimes after 12 at night.

Getting out of my thoughts, I looked at the time on my Rolex watch. It's 5: 24pm to be exact. I looked at my wife still busy with the reports. I sighed and stood up making my way towards her.

"Let's go Haya. Place the files here, I will complete the reports coming back" She beautifully fluttered her eyes lashes at me. My heart skipped a beat at this.

Still looking at me intensely she replied "Today I will go with you. Complete your work then will go together" I instantly felt refreshed that atleast she thought about me. But I can't let her work. She needs to give her body some rest. My delicate little wife.

"No you are going home. I will complete the rest of the work" I calmly said. Without even blinking her eyes she again uttered "I want to go hospital today" I nodded my head and turned because i can't anymore take her intense gaze at me.

"There will be Dr.Ruhaan" I stiffened immediately at the mention of that bastard. I turned towards her and saw some expectation in her eyes like she wanted me to say something. But I don't know what she was expecting. I clearly remembered her words.

'You know what Dr Ruhaan is not a bastard, the bloody bastard here is you. Yes you! Because he never pressurised me with any of his feelings. He never stooped this low to even touch me without my permission but you, what you did? On the very night of the Rukhsati. I will say it was lust not love because love isn't this cheap'

Without giving her any expression I nodded my head again and turned to pick my car keys, coat and phone.

When we came out of the office she seemed sad and disappointed. I furrowed my both eyebrows in confusion. But said nothing.

I stopped the car by the entrance of the hospital and before she will got out I said with a hope "Haya! Can we please talk everything out tomorrow. I want to explain everything to you. Just one chance. I promise...." I trailed off when she opened the door ignoring me. I hurriedly captured her hand.

She was going to say something maybe going to scold me but I left her hand immediately remembering her words. I mumbled a sorry "Sorry! It was unintentional" But her eyes darkened like she was going to kill me. Now what did i do? I am trying to place everything back on the track like she wanted.

She scoffed in reply and said curtly "I don't want to talk to you about anything" Saying this she got out and closed the door with the thud. I sighed looking at her. She is so complicated to understand. I am trying, trying so hard but she is not cooperating even a bit of 1%.

From the last one month i am just trying and trying but gaining nothing in return. I have full faith in Allah! Someday I am going to win her heart, her over.

When I saw her going in safely then only I started the car. Going back to the company, I engrossed myself completely in the work. I was having a severe headache but still doing my work.

At 7:30pm I dropped Haya to the home and again went back to the company. She wanted to say something but was stopping herself, so i also didn't pushed her to say something.

At 11:45pm I got back home and I was not surprised to see that she was still awake because whenever I got back home late she is always awake.

"Why are you not asleep yet Haya? How many times i said not to wait for me" My voice was low and this headache is taking a whole of me now.

"Who said I was waiting for you? Come out of your Dreamland" Came her stern reply. I really wanted to roll my eyes at her this usual answer.

I wasn't in mood to ruin her mood so nodding my head, I went to freshanup and coming out I sat on the sofa.

I was going to lay down when I saw her glaring at me. "What did I do now"? I asked innocently but more confused.

"Follow me" She said and walked out of the room. I was damn confused but still followed her. We went to the kitchen and she started to heat up the dinner.

I smiled immediately, she is just acting from above, from inside she is still my softhearted Haya. I really didn't want to eat anything but Haya is specially plating out the dinner for me so why not.

She placed the dinner infront of me and was going out of the kitchen when I asked her "Did you had dinner"?

"Yes!" She replied but a grumble from her belly gave away everything. She was embarrassed so i stopped myself from laughing out.

"Please come" I said requesting her. Still embarrassed she sat down beside me. We ate dinner in silence but a comfortable one.

'Ya Allah! Tera shukr hai'