💫€₱ÍLÕGÚ€ 2 {ẞÓÑÚ$ ÇHÁ₱T€R}💫

I was not believing my eyes right now

I was not believing my eyes right now. But I could see two clear red lines. I was like numb in the place. What should i do first? Call Zay? No! I should surprise him.

I was in hospital when I suddenly fainted. When i woke up, I saw Dr Rubi beside me smiling stupidly. I narrowed my eyes at her and she dropped the bomb of happiness on me by yelling Congratulations and hugging me so tightly that i felt i was going to pass out again.

I was hell confused then she explained that i fainted, she did the pregnancy test and found out i was actually pregnant. I didn't believed her. So, I did what will satisfy myself. I purchased pregnancy kit and now I am in our room looking at the tube with widened eyes.

I called Tayi Jaan and Mama Jaan in the room. "What happened Jaan"?
I wasn't in the condition of saying something so i just passed the kit to them.

After a whole one second which felt like an hour they both squealed in happiness. This was the first time i saw mama this excited "Awe our Jaan is going to be a mother" They both said at the same time and kissed my forehead.

Taya Jaan and Baba Jaan also came in the room. Tayi Jaan and Mama jaan told them. I don't know why I was feeling so embarrassed. They both stroked my hair lovingly and congratulated me with many wishes.

We all were in our room when we heard the screeching of the car. They all stood up momentarily. I was already very nervous now why they all are leaving?

"Good luck!" Saying this Tayi Jaan made her way towards the door with everyone following her. I sighed.

I stood up and hurriedly packed the kit in the box and placed it in the higher shelf of the drawer. I again sat on the bed.

"Assalam-O-Alaikum Haya" As usual his greetings came as he stepped foot in the room.
"Wa-Alaikum-Aslam Zay" I also greeted him back and he kissed my forehead before going to the washroom.

I stood up to fill the glass of water for him and he came out all freshanup. I passed him the glass with a shy smile. I don't know why i was so shy.

He slyly smiled looking at me before asking playfully. "Why are you so shy Begum? I didn't even did anything now"? I lightly hit his hand before going towards bed.

But I was pulled back in his arms instantly. "Not so soon Begum" My breath got hitched as i met his intense pierced gaze at me. Which held the desire for me.

"I-I......" I was a stuttering mess. "Yes! Jaan. I'm all ears" He leaned towards my side and whispered in my ear kissing my earlobe. I instantly stiffened under his touch, under this known yet foreign sensation. I can feel his evil smirk against my cheeks. He was surely enjoying my state.