💫26💫M¥ ZÁ¥💫

I woke up in the middle of night as i was thirsty

I woke up in the middle of night as i was thirsty. I stood up from the bed to pour myself a glass of water. Going towards the table, I glanced towards him. He was slightly curled up and his blanket was laying on the floor.

I sighed looking at him. I know he is trying and trying very hard but I want him to feel the pain i felt for 5 years.

I drank water to my fill and went towards him. I placed the blanket over him properly and couldn't get myself to went back to bed.

I kneeled down on my both knees sitting on the floor infront of him. His hairs were fanning on his forehead, his both eyebrows were frowned in confusion, his long eyelashes were kissing his lower eyelid to his cheeks and I noticed his eyes were slightly trembling.

Now I frowned. Slowly pushing his bangs away from his forehead, i placed my hand on his forehead and as i touched him, his creased forehead relaxed in a second but that wasn't what got my attention.

What got my attention was his burning temperature. I checked his neck temperature with my hand and it was also burning.

It was all my mistake. All because of me. All because of my stubborness. I can see he wasn't comfortable on the sofa but still I let him. I should've objected it right away but my stupid ego didn't let me.

I realized i was crying, cleaning my teary face with my hands, I shooked him softly. "Zay! Get up" And in a second i heard his panicked voice.

"What happened Haya? Are you alright"? Was he that alert? I melted at this but didn't showed him.

"I am fine. Nothing happened to me. Come to bed, you are burning with fever" My voice came out soft and was low. At my reply he took a sigh of relief and looked at me.

"I am fine Haya. You go to sleep" My anger shot up. I remembered his sorry at holding my hands. Really? He said sorry holding his wife's hand. I know i am angry at him but still who in the world says sorry to his wife for holding hands?

But you was the one accusing him for it. My mind taunted me back.

"I am not asking you. I am telling you. Now get your ass to the bed" I spat angryly and turned to leave but realized he was holding my hand. When did he took a hold of my hand? But it felt good. Ugh! Why the hell i am so confusing?

"But on one condition" He said. There was a tiny bit of smile on his face. I arched my one eyebrow at him asking him to continue. "You are not going to sleep on sofa" Wow! What a plan? A true businessman.

I thought for a while and nodded my head. His smile widened at this. He stood up slowly still holding my hand but as he stood up, he stumbled a bit. But I took a hold of his shoulder from my free hand balancing him in time.

His minty fragrance hit my nostrils instantly. How I missed his fragrance, how i missed him this close to me. Looking in his eyes i can see he was trying to read mine but I didn't let him for now atleast.

I slowly made him lay on his side of bed and stood up straight to turn but he stopped me asking "Where are you going? We decided that no one will sleep on sofa" He asked as a 5 year old asking for a candy. I had an urge to smile at his cute expression but held in.

"I was going to the washroom" My voice was stern but with the mixture of softness and warmth. "Oh!" Embarrassed he looked at his lap.

Smiling softly I went to the washroom to fill water in a bowl. Getting out, I picked a cloth from the cupboard and turned to him who was already staring at me. He always stare at me and I likes his gaze on me all the time.

I went towards him and saw he was hesitating like he wanted to say something but stopping himself.
"What do you want to say"? I asked as i sat beside him on the bed.

"Can i--- Can i put my head on your lap" He stuttered a bit but finally asked. I was a bit shocked at his request but still nodded my head.

He smiled and laid down putting his head on my lap. There was a peaceful satisfaction on his face. "Pull the blanket properly over you" I said as i couldn't get up now.

He mumbled as he closed his eyes. "I got what I needed, I will be fine now" My heart skipped a beat at his words and I smiled knowing very well what exactly he meant.

I wetted the cloth, squeezed the water out and put it on his forehead to cool down his burning skin. In minutes he was asleep as i heard his soft snores.

I lightly kissed his forehead, his eyes, then his cheeks and at last i looked at his lips. Thinking for a second i pecked his lips lightly and as i did he turned his face to my waist and hugged me softly by my waist.

I instantly stiffened under his touch. I looked at him to see, was he still asleep and Thank God he was.

His breath was fanning on my clothed waist making me hot. Maybe it wasn't okay with him because he snuggled more in my waist as he was making himself comfortable but unknowingly he is doing many more things to me, to my heart.

I was, Am and Will always be in love with this Man who is my Husband, My soulmate, Mine and only Mine.

I love you My Zay!