💫7💫H€ Í$ ẞÍ₱ÓLÁR💫

I looked at him confused, what do he mean 'No Need' what will he do today? Just sit in my office?

"Will go tomorrow" I was in my thoughts when I again heard his voice. He meant he will go tomorrow but with me. I narrowed my eyes at him before questioning him. "And if i can't come with you tomorrow also"?

"Will go day after tomorrow" He replied indifferently scrolling his phone totally un-bothered with the worldly things. Ugh!

Why he is like this? If he don't like me then why the hell he can't leave me alone? One minute he is all caring and the next second.....why is he like this?

I sighed!

"For Lunch Chinese or Italian"? I asked him looking for the contract file of Mr.Khan in my side drawer of table.

"Desi" I stopped what I was doing. What did he just said? Desi? Who was the one last night talking about change preferences?

I think I can't understand him at all. This Zay is just too complicated to understand for a commoner like me.

I sighed and asked again "in desi what exactly"? Came a short reply "Biryani" Such a biryani lover.

I didn't asked anything anymore, I made a call to Taya Jaan asking him for lunch. He said he was having a meeting and after that will straight go to home. So, I just ordered Biryani with salad and raita for him.

I passed him 5 files "These are the stock files of last 5 year ratings of the dresses and jewelry, any question then ask me" He held it without a word.

After that I started to make reports. After approximately 35 minutes we heard a knock on the door. I faintly replied "Come in" as I was engrossed in work.

"Your lunch" Smiling Ahmed came in with the lunch. I passed him a small smile and pointed to the table Infront of Zay. And again engrossed myself with the reports.

Time passed by and after like 1 hour. I heard 'Asar Azaan' so i stopped my work to look outside. It was so beautiful outside. I feel like I can see whole world from here. The chirping of the birds could be heard in a distant with the beautiful voice of 'Azaan'. The sky was filled with clouds with some sunlight peeping through them. MashaAllah.

Unknowingly my lips curled up. Averting my eyes from outside I looked infront of me just to met his dark blue eyes which were staring at me intensely.

I stiffened under his gaze and my smile faded. Unintentionally I glanced at the table just to see his lunch fully untouched. Before I would stop myself I immediately asked him "You didn't had your Lunch"? My voice came out somewhat angry. If he didn't wanted to eat then why did he let me order it?