New Journey

Sir, why are you doing this i thing, this is too much.

No Sana i think this is the only solution.

But sir you said you will just give her a divorce....then why are you leaving the country.???

Because I don't won't her to get to know about me , if i will live in Korea she will definitely find out about my health and i don't want to take any chance; so i'll just move to America for sometime , Mr. lee (Tae's doctor) had said that maybe i will get well soon although the chances are low but still there are chances and he will also shift with me and do my treatment there only ...........anyways leave all this and you also leave Korea and shift to Paris; i talk to one of my friend he will  give you job their. okay!!!!

okay , Sir you just take care of yourself and if you need any help you can tell me without any hesitation.

thank you so much Sana, goodbye

Goodbye sir*Sana leave* 

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I'm sorry yn but I'm bound to do this, hope you will start a new life and will able to move on. I'm sorry my love I'm sorry.....

 I'm sorry my love I'm sorry

(Yn's POV)

It's been a month he left and he also send the divorce paper, and here i'm working in a cafe; it is difficult for me to move on*with tear in eyes* of course after all there is no one who can care about me , my parents also leave me at orphanage at the age of 6 as they were not able to give a good life to me and now Tae....*tear drop her eyes , but suddenly she heard a voice.

miss can i have a cold coffee*said with a beautiful eye smile*

oooohhh.. yeah.. sure.

if you don't mind may i know your name

hmmmm... myself yn *while handling the cup of coffee*

that's nice name, hii i'm Jimin

''Nice to meet you, jimin'' you said with a smile

This is how talks continue , and not only today but it was in his routine to daily come to cafe and to have a coffee or i should say just to meet you.Day by day you guys become friendly to each other you do go on a parks for walk, small dates, candle night dinner and this is how you both become so close to each other and one day.......

" Yn, it's very long time since we both are with each other......and i know its not normal for you because of your past but ... Yn will you be the important part of my life ??? will you marry me??   

"jimin, i ... i *you were shuttering* i love you.

(Yn's POV)

Ain't , i'm in hurry???? but jimin is very nice person and i'm sure he will not leave me like Taehyung.

Meanwhile Taehyung in America

"Leave me you rascals , leave me ...you... you lie to me . you said i have heart problem but i'm all fine and you people here just trying to torture me".

"guards , hold him and lock him into the room" Mr lee said.

*Mr lee in his mind* he again try to escape from here , i have to do something.

(JIMIN'S POV)

"So this is my sweet home" jimin said with a smile.

"Home!!! are you kidding me !!! its a damn villa " you said with a shocked eyes and were totally lost in his big beautiful villa.

"jimin i didn't know you are this rich" you said.

*jimin smile*

"well jimin what you do i never ask you about your profession" you ask.

"i...i am a businessman the owner of PARK INDUSTRIES LTD."

" What ??? you are THE PARK JIMIN one of the richest person of Asia" you said  with a jaw drop.

"hehehehehhe..... now please don't make me blushing". jimin said while laughing.

"jimin what is there...." you were about to open one door, but jimin pull your hand.

"come on , darling we will see all this things later.... let's go we have to do shopping for our wedding".

"okay let's go". you left from there.

"soon you will be mine~~~

~TO BE CONTINUED~