Attack

(Reader's POV)

Jungkook understand that something is wrong. He asked yn to sit in the car, while taking out his gun.....

"Listen, don't dare to come out until I say." Jungkook warn yn but yn stop him while holding his hand.

"Are you serious!!! They all seems dangerous and also we don't have our bodyguard with us." She said while making worried face.

"Babe!!! Don't worry nothing will happen to me." He left.

"Jungk...."

Jungkook stand in front of his car, and some men come in front of him

Jungkook stand in front of his car, and some men come in front of him. Yn was sitting in the car and watching the whole scene. Jungkook talk to the men who were standing there.

"Who are you guys and why did you block my way" jungkook said to the men with the seriousness in his eyes.

Those men didn't say anything and start beating jungkook, jungkook fight back with them....
And in between all these things....a man came out from the car and stood in front of jungkook.
Jungkook look at that man while breathing heavily.

"YOU!!!!"

"Surprise... surprise. Yes it's me buddy."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
YEONJUN!!!

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!! Why your people are stopping my way?? Seems like they have death wish

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!! Why your people are stopping my way?? Seems like they have death wish." Jungkook was getting angry on Yeonjun and his members.

"Jungkook, well.....it's not me actually who want to stop your way. Hopefully you won't get shocked when you get to know about him." Yeonjun said to jungkook while putting a devilish smirk on his face .

"Shocked!! Huh!!! I'm already, so where is your mastermind Mr. KIM TAEHYUNG.

"Great!!!! You know me very well jungkook." Jungkook turned back to look after the owner of the voice.

"Ofcourse!!! *giggle* You know Taehyung people who know us, are our real enemy because they know each and every thing about us

"Ofcourse!!! *giggle* You know Taehyung people who know us, are our real enemy because they know each and every thing about us....." Jungkook said to Taehyung while looking at him in disbelief.

"But may i just ask, Why did you do that huh!!! For money?? For power?? For my FU*KING EMPIRE??"

"For your Wife!!!!"

Jungkook got stunned at  his place.

"You must be joking , isn't it?? Tell me you are lying. Taehyung tell me you are lying." Jungkook was desperately asking to Taehyung while shaking his shoulder.

"Jungkook I'm not lying I'm serious."

*Punch* 

"How dare you?? Don't you have SHAME??? How can you do this you your best friend." Jungkook was Beating Taehyung. Tae also Start  hitting  him, both of them were fighting like an animal Tae's bodyguard came to stop them but Jungkook ask them to not put their nose in it Whereas Yeonjun was enjoying the drama..........

 Tae also Start  hitting  him, both of them were fighting like an animal Tae's bodyguard came to stop them but Jungkook ask them to not put their nose in it Whereas Yeonjun was enjoying the drama

Yn came to stop them but Yeonjun hold her hand, to stop her.

"Jungkook!!!!!JUNGKOOK!!! Stop it. Tae you guys are friends, at least care about your friendship....why the heck you are doing this????" she was having a rough tough fight with Yeonjun to free herself but failed.

Tae looked at her for a second and said.

"JUST FOR YOU."

*Punch*

Jungkook punch him again which make him to fall on the ground. Tae attacked JK with his leg, and JK was about to get fall but he manage.......he was about to attack him again but a loud sound of gun echoed, everyone got stunned at their place.

Jungkook looked down and find a blood is flowing from his abdomen area like a waterfall, which make him dizzy and he fall on the ground. Yeonjun come and carried him near to the  ditch......Tae came and hit Jungkook with his leg and push him in that ditch.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!"

At the last, Jungkook just saw his wife crying for him and Yeonjun and Taehyung was laughing while standing their.

~TO BE CONTINUE~

_Comment & Vote_