Jealousy

Yes!! Yn is a wife of Jeon jungkook and Kim Taehyung is one of the friend of jungkook.
If this thing is true then why did yn married to Taehyung and why did she forgot about her daughter and what's the role of jimin here.
Let's check out in this book.

Jungkook very proudly refers to yn but someone was burning in jealousy. Yes that was Kim Taehyung.

" Seems like you love her so much." Tae said.

"Yes I can die for my family"

*Chuckle* it's very easy to say jungkook, but in real life... everyone cares for their own benefit." Taehyung said.

And this make jungkook to look at tae in sus..way. They both were sharing a deep stear. Yeonjun calm down the environment.

"Now, leave all this and enjoy the party bro...."

Yn call jungkook for the couple dance and jungkook left from there. Both the people were dancing so beautifully, they were totally lost in their own world; people around them were so amaze and doing all shouting and hooting. But someone was burning in fire of jealousy.

"Seems like someone is not happy with the scene" yeonjun said to tae.

*Chuckle* it's non of your business yeonjun.

"No no it is my business" yeonjun said with big smirk.

"What do you mean??" tae asked with shocked.

"Don't try to act innocent Taehyung, i know you love yn...don't you."

This was enough to make tae sweat.

*Laugh* don't worry i can help you in this situation.

"You will help,!! May i know why ??? I don't think you have any good intention." Tae said.

"Well yes, the intention is surely not good

"Well yes, the intention is surely not good. The thing is i want to destroy that Jeon jungkook" yeonjun said with the anger in his eyes.