Who was he??

(At your mansion)

Yn and jimin haven't talk since from last night. Yn did her morning routine and came down stairs for breakfast.

The environment of house was totally silent....jimin's daughter jungsoo was eating her breakfast. Some maids were also standing near by her. Yn ask one of the maid.

"Where is jimin???"

One of the maid reply " Yn mam he is in his room soon he will come and join you...you please sit , look i have made your favourite food." Maid start serving food in excitement.

Wait!!! *Yn said in her deep voice* how do you this is my favourite food ???

Maid was totally confused, she don't know what to say in this case.

???: I told her.

They all turned around and saw jimin.
He was in a red suit, looking extremely handsome and dashing.
But he was looking little tired and sad.

Yn freezed at her place and was admiring jimin's beauty.....she was not able to understand who can a person can be ts beautiful.
Suddenly, memories from last night flash infront of her.

"I think we should eat now" jimin came infront of yn and she came into the reality

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I think we should eat now" jimin came infront of yn and she came into the reality.

"Amm..mmm..okay sit" yn want to end up all the confusions and all the misunderstanding but she somehow feel jimin betrayed her.

Finally jimin break the silence.

"Yn, i know, you think that i cheat on you....but believe me I was not intended to cheat you but.....i can't tell you the truth ...i thought you would leave me and i will remain alone again." He said all the things in one go while feeling guilty for his done.

"Leave!!... So you think i would not understand the matter and one more thing when you have your own family then why didn't you tell me" she said with fast and yet aggressive voice.

I don't have wife ...she already died *yn get shocked after listening that* jungsoo was only 5 months old when she died in an accident.

Yn, looked after the jungsoo and she was feeling sorry for that little soul.
Jimin couldn't able to control his tears and he run away from there.
Little jungsoo come to her and said.

" Eomma, why are you fighting with appa??? He is so good person.you know when you were not here he take care of me, he always pamper me and love me and said soon he will bring an angel to our house who going to love him and me."

Yn was right any girl would have feel cheated. But yn also start feeling sympathy for jungsoo and jimin.

(Time Skip to evening)

Jimin haven't come to house till now.
Yn was roaming around the hall. She was waiting for the jimin. Yn want to sort out all the things. Afterall she already suffered from toxic relationship.Suddenly she got a flash back of her relationship with Taehyung.

" He already ruin me , hopefully you won't do this again with me jimin" a tear escape from her eyes.

Jungsoo already fall asleep, yn sing a lullaby for her. Jungsoo felt so happy because of this gesture. Yn was also happy while with jungsoo.
After sometime she heard a knock on the door.

She open the door and found...jimin in fully drunk state.

Jimin...what kind of behaviour is this* she asked in deep voice*

Why..why I'm ..just ..just drunk.

Just!!! Look at you can't even walk properly.* She increase her voice*

"Oooo hooo my love, why are you behaving like detective..... can't you love me" he came close to yn "the way i used to do"

*Yn pushed him away* don't come near to me, you are so disgusting. First you cheat me and now touching me without my permission.shame on you jimin.

Yn's words were enough to make jimin mad.

Ooo...so now my touch make you feel disgusted.*he said coming near to her*

Jimin stay there *she said while stepping back, soon her back touched to the wall*

My touch feel disgusted Haan!??? * He brush his lips around her neck* say my touch feel disgusted to you *he hold her hand and soon yn melt under his touch*

Jimin i...*she said in soft voice and jimin just kept his lustful lips on her juicy lips*

The hot session was going on between them.

On the other hand Taehyung is in Jackson's trap.

You said that he is still alive * tae asked to Jackson in serious note*

" When did i said that he is alive, but I'm telling to you that there is someone, who is not happy with your existence" Jackson tell all this to tae.

"Who is he ?? Tell me who is he???" Tae's dragon voice was ecoing in the dark and empty room.

*Chuckle* why are you so desperate Taehyung, don't worry you won't die without seeing him.*jackson said this in a mischievous voice*

Die my foot!! Just once ! Just once I leave from here i won't leave your life,i will make it hell.* Tae shout to Jackson*

Seems like you won't sit silent without meeting him, but let me tell you Taehyung. People always won't able to understand the words which are too close to eyes.* Jackson left from there after saying this and tae was not able to understand what he is trying to say*

~TO BE CONTINUE ~

AUTHOR: What was the matter?? Was there someone from Taehyung's past??
Or did playing with something
So comment and vote.