Truth

(At hospital)

"leave me... i said leave me, you .. you ... don't know who i am" Taehyung was screaming and trying to free himself from the guards.

"neither i want to know i am just doing my work"doc said

"tell me .... tell ME... who ask you to do this ". Taehyung ask while screaming

 Taehyung ask while screaming

"haan.... do you think will tell you the truth" doc chuckle.

suddenly, he freed himself from the guard with his full force, and hold doctor's collar.

"tell me tell me bastard who ask you to do this to me" tae screamed.

"lea...leave.me "doc was chocking and his guards were trying to free him.

tell otherwise you have to pay for your act.

in that moment guard hit tae's head with a rode ,and he fainted on the ground .

"tsk tsk...i think i should.. tell this.. to him." he said while struggling for breathe

"hello, sir i tried to stop him but he is getting wild day by day"he said to the person on other side of the phone.

"i think it's my time to meet him.okay i will be there soon"he said that and cut the call.

meanwhile in south Korea

"jimin do you think it is perfect for me" you said while holding a beautiful white gown.

"of-course you you are looking like a princess, and i just can't wait to see you in this beautiful"he said while coming near to your ears and he was just going to bite them ...but

"ssh.... jimin we are in the shop"you hit on his hand and move him away

"so shall we continue to it to our house " he said while smirking and you were just blushing hard.

(time skip to jimin's house)

ahhh.... am so tired, i really done so much shopping today. by the way jimin where we will go on a honeymoon.

jimin was shocked and happy at same time

jimin, where have you lost tell me where we will go .

"i don't think so we have to go to anywhere, how about if we make our honeymoon here only." he said with a smirk

"shut up .... now leave let me cook the dinner."you went to the kitchen.

just two days more then everything will become normal and then we all three will live together.

(next morning at hospital)

Taehyung was badly torture by the doctors and nurses.all of them were waiting for that one person.

ooh.. sir you are here

hmm... tell me where is he??

doc and nurses take that man towards the taehyung's room. they open the door revealing the fully injured tae on bed.

*slap*

"what the heck is this , why did you beat him so badly"that person said while shouting.now just wake him up.

(time skip)

tae open his eyes and saw a person in a black coat was sitting in front of him and there were some bouncers standing behind him.

"glad you woke you" he said while handing over the glass of water to taehyung.

"who are you ?? and why are you doing this to me???"he asked with a weak voice.

"don't worry i will tell you all the things ,but when there is a right time oo BTW i'm Jackson"you don't know me but i know you very well.

"hhenn.. if you know me that who i am then how you dare to do this with a MAFIA" he said that with deep voice.

correction!!! Ex mafia. Taehyung you are no more mafia now.

*chuckle* i only leave mafia world not a work of mafia, that was my past which make me to do this and also that promise. *said while remembering his past* but don't underestimate me you don't know that what can i do. So just tell me why are you doing this to me.

Power.... Power is a bi*ch Taehyung, it even make people do the cheapest and ridiculous things.

But i left Mafia world now.

I know, but not he.

He????!!! But he is dead.

(Your wedding day)

Today I'm going to start my new journey with my true love.

You walk towards the wedding hall with 💐 in your hand. And looking towards your groom who is just looking like a dream.

Miss Choi yn do you take Mr Park jimin as your lawfully wedded husband.

I do

Mr. Park jimin do you take Miss Choi yn as your lawfully wedded wife

I do.

Congratulation you may kiss the bride.

You both share a beautiful kiss, but jimin's eyes were little bit fill with tears.

What happen jimin?? Why are you crying???

Nothing just because of happiness, come on let's go.

(Time skip to your house)

Finally, we are done with all this stuff now let's go for a sleep.

Yn

Haan...

I want to tell you something.

Yeah!! Tell what happen.

Amm ..... See don't take me wrong but this is the thing which i can't share with you before marriage that's why i didn't tell that....

Appa...

You both turned around

Appa you came, and you also bring eomma.

JIMIN.. Sh.. She is your child.

Ye..yes.

Eomma.. You came

I'm not yo...

Yn please i told her that you are her mom.

JIMIN you..!.

Yn please!!!

Okay, now i don't want to listen any thing, we will talk later*you left*

Appa..eomma don't love me

No...jungsoo she loves you but now she is tired that's why she left.. You do one thing go into your room and will just come. Okay

Okay!!

Sorry, sorry yn i can't tell you the real thing.

~TO BE CONTINUE~