Who are you ??

(At morning)

Yn's pov

*In mind* ufff.....my body, I'm feeling so tired.

Last night memory hit her mind.

"Jimin, listen you can't touch me like this" she was hitting on his chest.

"Huh!! I don't need any kind of permission for this" he didn't listen to her and countinue his work.

**Flashback end**

"Huh!! Such a cheap person, so what if he is my husband... He can't touch me without my permission, but i didn't feel disgusted by his touch." She about it.

After sometime jimin came out from the bathroom. He was only with the towel. She don't want but still she got mesmerize by his body. She was continuously looking at jimin.

"I know I'm hot and sexy but now you should take shower instead of looking at me."he said with the smirk.

"he said with the smirk

"I'm..I'm not looking at you and... You.... "

"First think then say, i think you are still thinking about the last night. Isn't it??" He said with a teasing smile.

 Isn't it??" He said with a teasing smile

"You......" Said while throwing pillow at him.

"Catch!!!..ooo btw I'm going to Paris today for three days so, will you please take care of jungsoo..IF YOU are comfortable " he said the last words with the hope that she will accept his request.

"Amm..aaa okay i have no issue, but suddenly....i mean you didn't tell me before and also we just got married."
She take out those last words in very low voice after realising that what she said.

*Chuckle*don't worry i will come back and actually today early morning i got a mail from my assistant that there is need of me in Paris. So it's urgent in leaving now. Bye.....*he start leaving from the room but your voice stop him*

"Jimin wait"

He turned around

"I know there is so much complications between us but i want to sort it out. Because soon i want to get rid of all these things." She said with concerned in her eyes.