Part 26

It was dead on a week later. Gran got discharged out of the hospital two days ago but she has been in bed for these past two days. I have been going back and forth for company for her but her nurse is always with her too so i try not to over see her even though i want to. Im scared something else would happen to her.

It was snowing heavily today and i had just finished making gingerbread men with Robert. He asked me to bake something with him as he wanted to keep my mind off my Gran.

"Ah shit" i hear him say.

My head snaps towards him as i was looking out the window and he was holding his hand.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Burned my hand on the oven Tin" he says.

I use my hand and guide him towards the sink.

"Hope you aint a baby" i say.

"Why what are you gonna DO" he shouts the last word a little as i put a cold cloth over his burn.

"Baby" i laugh.

"Its working though" he says.

"It would. I always burnt my hands on hot tins and things cold cloth is always my remedy. If it gets worse though tell me and i will ice it for you" i smile.

"Thank you princess" he smirks.

We get the gingerbread men out and we decorate them. They were really cute i had to say.

"Go and put warm clothes on. We are going outside to build a snow man" he says.

I cheer like a little kid on Christmas and i rush up to my room and i change into:

I rush back downstairs and Robert was waiting dressed in jeans a hoodie and a black puffa coat

"You rea-" he starts but before he could finish i was out of the palace door.

The gates to the palace were closed and luckily there was nobody around.

"Gosh someone is exited" Robert laughs.

"Its snow. I love snow" I squeal.

He chuckles. He helps me make three huge balls of snow and we lift it together to make the snowman's body. He goes to the gate and gets stones for the eyes. I go and get string and a carrot from inside for his mouth and nose. We go into the garden around the back and get sticks for his arms and we find leaves for his hair. It looked adorable.

"Awh he is so cute. We need to call him steve" i say.

"Steve? Why steve?" Robert asks.

"He looks like a steve" i say.

"Princess" Robert says.

"What?" I ask turning around.

I gasp as he throws a snowball at me.

"Think fast" he smirks.

"You are so getting it" i say.

We both start to make snow balls and throw them at each other. I hit one at his crotch and he groans and i laugh but he soon gets me back when he hits one and it hits the back of my head. I grab a whole lot of snow and i sneak up behind him and i put snow down his back and he gasps.

"Pay back mr Downey" i smirk.

"Oh princess that was a bold move. You better run" he says

He starts to grab snow and i start to run away. I run and run but i feel him behind me and he picks me up throwing me into a huge pile of snow but i grab his arm and he falls next to me. We both laugh and Robert pulls me to lay on top of him.

"If you wanted me on top of you mr Downey. You could of said and i would of asked you to meet me in my room" i smirk.

He lifts his head up and he places his lips on mine. I kiss back and it starts to snow again.

"We better go in" he says against my lips.

I nod and i get up and he follows. We walk inside and shiver.

"Your next thing on your dream was to warm up in the bath. In our way though is go in the hot tub. Go change into bathers" he says.

I smile at him and i brush the snow off his hair and he kisses me again before i head upstairs and take my clothes off and put on a bikini and a robe. I place a pair of sliders on and i head down to the swim room. Robert was waiting outside the door for me and i was suprised that he was already there. He was in a black dressing gown.

"Hello gorgeous" he smirks.

"Hello Mr Downey. You know i don't really feel like a princess today. I feel normal" i laugh.

"Well your highness" he says bowing.

I laugh and take his hand and lead him towards the hot tub. It was boiling and when we got in i press the bubbles on. We both sigh in pleasure and we talk about random shit. I was staring at his lips though and i was craving to taste them again.

"Earth to princess" he says waving his hand.

"Hi" i smile.

"You wasn't with me. Where did you go?" He asks.

"Dream land" i smirk.

"Oh is that so?" He asks.

I nod and i swim over to him and straddle his lap. He holds onto my hips and i kiss him softly. He kisses me back and our tongues collide together. God i am addicted to this man.

"I dread to think who i would end up with if it wasn't for you coming into my life" i say against his lips.

He pulls away and smiles.

"Your stuck with me now princess sorry to say. You have quite a few busy days coming up though you know being royal and christmas on the way" he says.

"Ughh i know dont even remind me" i groan.

"Sorry. Anyway shall we finish your snow dream and go upstairs and cuddle under the blanket while watching Christmas films?" He asks.

"Would be amazing" i smile.

He sits up making me stand up and i switch the bubbles off. We walk to our gowns and a gun drops out of his.

"Really?" I ask.

"You have to be safe" he smirks

I shake my head and roll my eyes. We go to our rooms and i change into fluffy pjs. I go to see gran and she was ready to go to sleep so i gave her what she wanted and i went to the living room where robert was sat on the sofa with Snacks and drinks and blanket.

"Looks romantic Mr Downey" i smile sitting down.

"Need to treat my princess" he says.

I smile and i climb next to him and i cuddle into him. We chose to watch a few Christmas films and i was holding his hand. Im in love with this man and he knows it.