The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 3: find fault

From the school gate to the second grade teaching building, pass the playground, pass through the administrative building, and then go up a few steps.

Zhu Tong happened to be stuck in the position where he was going to go up the steps after leaving the administrative building.

There were three people blocking Zhu Tong. Except for Yuan Shaozhou, who had a big back, the other two had dyed their hair.

Not bad at first sight.

Zhu Tong calmly said: "Is something wrong?"

"…"

The moment he raised his head, the three blocking people were stunned at the same time.

They got the inside information from Class Three.

Although the girls said that the new transfer students were good-looking, Yuan Shaozhou didn't take it seriously at first, because those girls always liked to exaggerate.

To his surprise, the girls did not exaggerate this time.

It's a pity it's a sick child.

But the sick seedlings are fine.

Good to hold.

Yuan Shaozhou smiled coldly and charmingly, "I heard that you were assigned to share the table with Shao Ming?"

Zhu Tong shivered at his laughter.

It's not scary, it's oily.

Although Yuan Shaozhou is also one of the fans' suitors, he is just a cannon fodder for the fans, not even a spare tire.

He looks average, and his character is low.

He smiled suddenly, looking as oily as his big shiny back.

Zhu Tong's stomach began to churn again, and he stepped back half a step: "Yes, what's wrong?"

Yuan Shaozhou laughed secretly inwardly as he watched his backing action.

Good, I know I'm scared.

"It's okay, I just want to tell you that Shao Ming's seat at the same table is not for you to sit. Be smart and find the teacher to change your seat, otherwise I can't guarantee what will happen."

He looked at Zhu Tong sternly.

The two younger brothers behind him had already walked beside him.

Gongshui No. 1 Middle School did not have that many transfer students. In the past, almost all of those who sat at the same table with Shao Ming were selfish and purposeful, and they were not willing to give up Shao Ming's seat at the same table.

But so what? Didn't you just change seats in the end?

As long as the transfer student hesitates a little, he will let him see the price of hesitation.

However he was disappointed.

Before the two younger brothers began to encircle the prey, Zhu Tong said indifferently: "Oh, I see."

Yuan Shaozhou: "..."

Two little brothers: "..."

so happy?

The development was unexpected, and the trio was stunned.

Zhu Tong continued: "Is there anything else?"

Trio: "…"

Zhu Tong: "Then can I go?"

They didn't move, and Zhu Tong directly bypassed them and walked towards the teaching building.