The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 70: hotel

The latest inspection results came in quickly.

In the hotel room, there was a small table for afternoon tea in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, and two people sat in front of a laptop.

Shao Ming slid the mouse and carefully looked at the inspection results one after another.

There are two duplicates of the same inspection result, but not at the same time.

At first Shao Ming was a little unbelievable when he saw these inspection reports, but the different time points above helped the doctor to confirm Zhu Tong's condition and further proved the authenticity of these results.

Zhu Tong whispered beside him: "I said I'm in good health now, I didn't lie to you."

Shao Ming looked up from the computer screen, turned to look at him, moved his lips, but didn't say a word.

The current inspection results, and the one that Jiang Wan sent him before, don't seem to belong to one person at all.

To be more precise, it is impossible for such two test results to appear in one person at all.

Shao Ming's first reaction was that Jiang Wan lied to him.

But Jiang Wan had no reason to forge a test result to deceive him.

And there are also Zhu Tong's own words.

Shao Ming looked at Zhu Tong for a while, and said in a dry voice, "You... what do you mean when you say you can't stay with me for a long time?"

Isn't this acknowledging his previous sentence, "intend to go with the flow and die at any time"?

If it's already healed, why say such things.

Zhu Tong said: "What I said is possible."

"…"

Maybe not for long, maybe...

No matter how smart Shao Ming is, he is completely confused at this moment.

How could a person suffering from all kinds of diseases be so completely cured in two months?

Shao Ming couldn't help but said, "What's going on with your body?"

"…"

Zhu Tongben wanted to perfunctory and said that he didn't know, but after thinking about it, he swallowed it back, and said directly: "I have been in bad health since I was a child, and I have always been ill for no reason, and all kinds of diseases are also strange. I was hospitalized, I couldn't even blow the wind, I would bleed if I touched it, the doctor said that my immune system was just a decoration, and I don't know how many times the critical illness notification was issued... But now you can see it, I am alive and well, my body Really good."

Shao Ming: "You..."

"I know you think this is very strange." Zhu Tong interrupted him and continued: "I don't know how to explain some things to you, and I can't tell you for the time being. I'll show you the inspection report and tell you these, just I want to tell you that I'm really fine now, you don't have to worry about my body, I can assure you that until the start of the third year of high school, there will be no more problems with my body, really."

Zhu Tong looked at him sincerely.

Shao Ming was stunned and did not speak for a long time.

Zhu Tong was already very nervous, but seeing him like this made him even more nervous.

His hand on his lap clenched slowly.

Really don't believe it?

Also, how can normal people believe such a fantasy thing so easily.