The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 7: good impression

The reason why Zhu Tong suspected Yuan Shaozhou was simple.

On the road from the school to the hotel, the streetlights are unclear, and it is not dark either, and it is also close to the school.

It was the time for self-study at the school next night, and the crowd at the school gate was surging, and people frequently passed by on the road next to it.

For a group of gangsters who are not drunk, blocking people near the school at this time is not a wise choice.

Because someone may call the police at any time.

But since they are blocked, it shows that they have a clear goal.

And it was done on purpose to show other students.

It is for revenge, killing chickens to warn monkeys.

Zhu Tongchu came, and the only person who offended was Yuan Shaozhou.

The gangsters were only stunned for a moment, and the man in the lead suddenly smiled and said, "Oh, it seems that you are quite self-conscious. Since you know that you have provoked people you shouldn't provoked, are you going with us yourself? Or are we here to do it? ?"

"Do you want to break your leg? Or do you want to break your arm?"

"If you are willing to play with us, maybe we can let you go?"

A group of people said that they had completely surrounded Zhu Tong.

Zhu Tong raised his hand and sent a signal to Uncle Liu with his smart watch.

He looked up and said, "I don't plan to go with you."

The headed gangster's face changed slightly.

It's not the first time they've done this kind of thing.

It's just a high school student. Often when they block people, those students turn pale with fright, some people turn around and run, and some people blurt out for mercy.

No one is as calm as the child in front of him.

I heard Yuan Shaozhou say that their target this time is a sick seedling.

So they didn't even bring anything with them today.

The gangster looked at Zhu Tong up and down.

Sick face, thin body as if the wind blows over.

He sneered and looked at Zhu Tong gloomily: "You don't want to toast, eat and punish."

Zhu Tong said calmly: "Before I start, let me remind you of a few things. First, I can break a bone if I fall without being hit."

"…"

What does it mean?

Show weakness?

Someone immediately snorted: "Classmate, it's a little late to beg for mercy now."

Zhu Tong ignored him and continued: "You hurt me intentionally, and you will be detained. If I am injured, you will be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment ranging from six months to three years. If the situation is serious, you will be sentenced to three More than a year or even longer, if you think about it, you can do it."

Bastards: "…"

I've only heard of lying down and ridiculed, but I've never seen lie down and any fight.

Fuck the law, they do this business, how many times do they go in and out of the police station, how many times do they need a high school student to teach them law?