The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 24: younger sister

A little disbelief flashed in Zhu Tong's eyes for a moment.

When did he make "this kind of request"?

This man's skin is thicker than the corner of the city wall, so he is still embarrassed?

"I…"

"Congratulations to the host, Bai Yueguang's favorability has exceeded 20%, please make persistent efforts!"

Zhu Tong: "…"

I thought that Shao Ming would feel uncomfortable when he mentioned sad things, but now it seems... he seems to be in a good mood?

Zhu Tong wanted to justify his words and swallowed again.

As a result, the sudden situation of swallowing made the trachea uncomfortable for a while, and suddenly coughed.

"Cough cough... cough cough cough!"

His body couldn't stop coughing.

Shao Ming only saw that he was stunned for a moment, and then he coughed continuously, and the smile on his face faded, "What's wrong?"

Zhu Tong: "It's okay...cough cough cough!"

Shao Ming saw that he was choking on himself, and a strange color flashed on his face, "Why are you..."

Why are you being so rude?

I couldn't help crying for a while.

Shao Ming hurriedly reached out and stroked his back to give him comfort.

Zhu Tong coughed and coughed a little, and subconsciously leaned aside and leaned into Shao Ming's arms.

Tang Nuan in the front seat turned his head when he heard the earth-shattering coughing sound, and saw Zhu Tong leaning against Shao Ming's arms very delicately, his face flushed from coughing.

"What happened to Zhu Tong?"

Just as Shao Ming was about to speak, Zhu Tong had already resisted his cough and raised his head: "It's okay, choking... choking... choking!"

Tang Nuan: "…"

After finally stopping, Shao Ming continued to follow his back, his voice slightly nervous: "Is it better?"

Zhu Tong nodded: "Okay."

Shao Ming released his hand on his back again, and went to the corner of the table to get his water glass to open it for him, "Drink some water."

Zhu Tong took it over for a drink.

Because he drank too quickly, a drop of water stuck to the corner of his mouth.

Shao Ming didn't even think about it. He raised his head and wiped it with the back of his hand. The moment the skin touched, the two were stunned at the same time.

Zhu Tong held a water glass in one hand and rested on Shao Ming's outstretched arm in the other.

Shao Ming held the lid of the water glass in one hand and stroked Zhu Tong's back with the other.

Like hugging people.

Tang Nuan: "…"

She shouldn't be here, he should be under the table.

The school bell rang suddenly.

Tang Nuan quickly turned his head back.

Zhu Tong regained his senses, looked down, and took back his hand on the man's arm, "...Thank you."

The temperature on his arm suddenly disappeared, Shao Ming paused, then laughed: "I made you choked, you still thank me?"

Zhu Tong said: "I choked on myself, and it has nothing to do with you."