The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 31: Hospital

During the evening self-study break, the main activity of the students is the communication between the front and the back.

Suddenly someone went out with a person at the back door of the classroom. It was like a humanoid drama player, which instantly attracted the attention of the whole class.

Even students from other classes walking in the hallway noticed.

"Who carried whom out?"

"Zhu Tong? What happened to him?"

"Hey, Zou Ling, what happened?"

Rosso looked at the two empty seats in the corner of the classroom and called out to the girl who had just finished her homework.

Zou Ling was still looking outside the corridor, and she said, "I... I don't know, I just saw Zhu Tong covering his stomach, it seemed to be in severe pain."

Rosso: "…"

Cover your stomach?

excruciating pain?

Giao! He won't get into trouble, will he?

Downstairs in the classroom, Shao Ming wanted to ask how Tong Tong was doing, but he swallowed the moment he bowed his head when he wanted to speak.

Zhu Tong leaned tightly into his arms, resting his forehead against his neck.

The forehead was sweating, but the temperature was cold.

Zhu Tong grabbed his collar with one hand and pulled it tightly.

It seems that even if you are held in your arms, you have to curl up tightly together to feel better.

Shao Ming was a little annoyed.

This man was so hurt that he didn't even notice it for a whole class.

The distance from Gongshui No. 1 Middle School to the county hospital is not far, but it is not close either.

He tried to keep himself as steady as possible.

Zhu Tong only felt a colicky pain in his stomach, and even a little heavier breathing would make the pain worse.

He was held in his arms, and he was a little bumpy when walking. He could only keep tightening his hands to make himself hang on the "support" a little tighter and make his body less sway.

Got to the hospital soon.

The emergency room doctor who was still on duty near ten o'clock in the evening was also shocked when he saw a student walking in with a "koala" in his arms.

"What's up with him?"

Shao Ming: "I don't know."

doctor:"…"

"Then let him lie down first."

The doctor got up and opened a floor-to-ceiling curtain to reveal a simple hospital bed.

Shao Ming glanced at the bed that was obviously used for preliminary examination.

I don't know how many people lay on a bed during the day.

He frowned and didn't let go, "No need, can you give him pain relief first?"

doctor:"…"

What's the matter with this student?

How can he check without lying down?

Shao Ming also reacted, and hesitantly said, "Is there a cleaner bed?"

doctor:"…"

The doctor on duty took them to a temporary ward.

"The sheets were changed in the morning, and no one has been lying down. Put him on it."