The Sick Villain Just Want to Live Chapter 59: an examination

Jiang Wan and Qin Manwen are different from women who live in a mansion like her. She has been among the men since she was a teenager, and followed Zhu Shoushan into Zhu's villa. She does not have the reserved ceremony of her daughter's house, and sits on the sofa. He folded his legs and held a file bag in his hand.

Zhu Shoushan instructed the servant to pour tea for the guests, and sat down on the sofa beside Jiang Wan. Seeing a business-like attitude, he narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "If I remember correctly, Miss Jiang is here today. For personal matters."

Jiang Wan tidied up her skirt and said with a light smile: "President Zhu is joking, what's the private matter in a family like ours?"

"…"

When Zhu Shoushan saw her, he directly handed over the document bag.

Jiang Wan said: "This is a shipping project along the coast of City A. It is my sincerity. I wish you can take a look first."

Zhu Shoushan did not hesitate.

Since everyone said that it was not a personal matter, he should naturally show his tolerance in the business field.

He was flipping through the documents when someone brought tea beside him.

"Miss Jiang, please use it."

Jiang Wan tilted her head slightly and was about to take it when she suddenly saw the person serving the tea.

She paused for a moment, then smiled softly: "This...is Mrs. Zhu?"

Qin Manwen didn't expect that she would know him. She was surprised for a moment, and an uncontrollable surprise flashed in her eyes. She said reservedly, "Miss Jiang knows me?"

Jiang Wan asked back, "Don't Mrs. Zhu also know me?"

"…"

This is not very friendly.

Although Jiang Wan is capable, he is not someone who is too pushy and high-profile. Zhu Shoushan has never brought Qin Manwen to any important occasions, because in his heart, he actually thinks that a person like Qin Manwen cannot be on the stage.

How did Qin Manwen know Jiang Wan?

Zhu Shoushan didn't care much at first, but now he suddenly glanced at Qin Manwen.

Qin Manwen was slightly startled, and said calmly, "I know Miss Jiang, and I always hear them mention you when I have afternoon tea with Mrs. He. You are young and promising, and many people admire you."

Jiang Wan said again: "It's not surprising that I know Mrs. Zhu. I met Qin Junhong and Qin Shao at the bar some time ago."

Qin Manwen was stunned for a moment.

Zhu Shoushan frowned suddenly, quickly adjusted his mood, and asked casually, "Really? Is there such a fate, Miss Jiang and Junhong have friendship?"

"It's impossible to talk about friendship." Jiang Wan said meaningfully: "But speaking of it, I am able to know Young Master Ling, thanks to Qin Shao."

Zhushoushan: "…"

His heart sank, he glanced at Qin Manwen again, and said to Jiang Wan, "What does Miss Jiang say?"

Jiang Wan took a sip of tea and said with a smile, "It's nothing, just that Qin Shao suddenly mentioned his younger brother when he was drinking in the bar, and showed me his picture. He praised Young Master Ling very well. I really like this brother."

"…"

She said it casually, but there was clearly something in her words.

Jiang Wan is a person who only has some identity in City A. People who have never seen her have heard rumors about her. If you meet someone else, it is nothing to praise your younger brother, but praise in front of Jiang Wan. A boy, show her pictures? What is this peace of mind?