Chapter 1 (Vivienne pov)

"Vivienne? 𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?"

⊰☼☁︎✩☁︎☼⊱

   I jumped as I heard Jack's voice, realizing he was standing right behind me and staring at Shaun with a confused look.

I panicked a little because I was afraid Shaun would notice him, but I remembered only I could see him. I ignored Jack and tried to quickly end the conversation with Shaun before anything could go further.

"I'm so glad I was able to catch you, Shaun. I will try to head back to bed before going to work tonight. Only knock on my door if there's a fire, alright?" I said, yawning, trying to sound as sleepy as I could.

"Oh, that's fine, Vivi. Take all the rest you need. I'm just dropping this stuff off anyway."As usual, he said with a goofy grin, "I'll see you later, Vivi bear." he waltzed to his old room with a pip in his step. 

"Vivi bear?.... " Jack said, and I looked at him for the first time since the conversation to see confusion etched on his face. I reached for his hand, dragged him to my bedroom, and locked the door.

I instantly felt bad for ignoring him and was about to acknowledge what happened, but he smashed his warm lips into mine and made my mind go blank, my core oozing with pleasure and want; the kiss felt like forever until we heard the front door open and slammed.

"That's probably Shaun, I'll see if he left." But as I started to walk to my room door to open it, Jack stopped me,

"I assure you he's gone, sunshine," looking at me with an unreadable expression. Something with his eyes unsettled me a bit; for the first time, his eyes had unsettled me. I couldn't place my finger on what it could've been, but I decided to let it go.

"I'm sorry, Jack, about what just happened; I didn't mean to ignore you either," I said guiltily. "It's alright, Sunshine. I understand what's going on," he chuckled.

"You do?"I whispered.

"Yes, my beautiful sunshine," he whispered back, making me blush from head to toe, thinking about last night when he called me beautiful while passionately loving me.

As if he read my mind, he scooped me in his arms and kissed my forehead, laying me down in bed and trapping his body on mine, warming me up instantly.

"I want you so much, my sunshine," he whispered on my lips while pressing his body against mine, my mind racing and heart going crazy from pleasure and making me turn hotter and hotter by the second.

"Please, Jack-...a-ah," I moaned as soon as I felt his lips move to my neck, kissing my sensitive spot.

He chuckled and kissed and pecked all over my neck and started to go lower, reaching my breasts slowly, and he began to unbutton my pajama shirt, "Tell me to stop, tell me not to take you right here and claim your body against mine and make you moan my name...."

I looked at him with dazed eyes. He looked up at me from my chest, his cheeks flushed and his hot panting, and when did he take off his jacket? He was bare-chested in front of me, and all I could think of was being in those arms and being swept away while being blanketed in pure love.

"No," I panted; as soon as I said that, he ripped open my shirt and started sucking on my breasts like a starved man, going to each nipple and giving each the attention they deserved with urgency and yet loving care they needed.

I heard a belt unbuckling and a zipper opening. I looked down at Jack to find him stark naked, in all his full glory and beautiful, muscular, massive body; he pulled at my pajama pants and pulled them off me, leaving me fully naked to his heated gaze.