Chapter 2 (Author POV)

(WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER!!!)

Vivienne had wondered how Jack had known about the guy. She asked herself if he had mentioned it, and if Jack said he had, she would ask herself repeatedly.

If there's one thing Vivienne can be scared of when it comes to Jack, It's his particular skill of mind reading. She only preferred he did when he was making love to her and taking her. It seems she has to get answers from him soon...

(Flashback)

"Do you want me to make him go away, Sunshine?"

As soon as he said I wanted to melt with them, he had no idea how nice that sounded.

"You wouldn't have to worry about him anymore you know, I could make It all go away for you My Sunshine...."

(Present)

She instantly jolts at the memory. Remembering that this man wasn't kidding when he said he could make Ian disappear. The thought makes her scared now because what if- what if he goes after anyone that hurts her or... Anyone who tried to get close, maybe?

No. I'm overreacting. She thought as she looked at the now sleeping gentle giant on the side of her, Jack, whom she had fallen so hard for and didn't realize. 

Since when did he sleep in?' she thought.

Then again, she was scared of losing him all the same, but she knew their connection didn't seem right, though he told her otherwise. She wants him to stay, but she's suspicious of his capabilities.

What is going on with them? Why is Jack suddenly being so possessive over her? Why is she scared yet love it at the same time?

She had so many questions in her head, yet so few answers. She wanted to know about his past, how he ended up on that tape, and why is this 'Sunny-Time Show' nonexistent anywhere.

She didn't know the answers but she knew that something was going on, there was a voice in the back of her mind telling her...

'Somethings wrong with Sunny Day Jack...'