🍒Authors Note🍒

Hello my little Cherries,

Attention everyone, I wanted to let you know that your beloved girl has not forgotten about you. I understand that some of you may not have time to read this message, but for those who do, I will be releasing a new chapter of our story in the next 2 hours. I hope you'll enjoy it and who knows, there may be a twist! I apologize for any disappointment caused, these past few months have been the most stressful time of my life, especially with starting school. Just a fair warning, the process is long and I have a long list of requirements to fulfill.

I just wanted to let you know that I'll be sharing some of my own artwork this month. I'm currently in the process of drawing Jack's character and a character for a story that I'll be posting tonight. To my new and old readers, I want to assure you that even with my personal situations, I will be uploading weekly and will try to post at least once a week if not twice. However, I am dealing with some health problems, so please keep me in your prayers. Anyway, I need to head back to work now."

Our main character's name will now be Vivienne Emelda. I will be dropping both chapters soon. Stay tuned, gorgeous/handsome!

Until next time, My little Cherries,

Yours truly,

C.🍒