ONE

Hello reader! Just a small disclaimer before you start the story, there will be depictions of death, violence, poverty, tyranny, and sexual themes in the story. Also, (y/n) (______) will be described as the sexy woman above! So, if you hate black people just go now. Also! Her name is Lilith, and she's from "The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious." Enjoy the book~

You hummed a small tune as you pushed a large tea cart down the halls of the manor. Your dark hair flowed freely down your back, and your maid outfit left little to the imagination. It was designed specially by your master, with thigh-high white stockings, a short skirt, and a revealing top.

You knocked on the tall, mahogany door.

"Come in," your master said smoothly.

You pushed open the door with your hip and pulled the cart inside. "Good afternoon, Master Toya," you said.

"Dabi," he corrected.

"Master Dabi," you said. "I brought you some tea and an assortment of cakes I prepared."

"Thank you," he said. His tie hung loosely around his white shirt, which had the first few buttons unbuttoned.

"Please, tell me which of these are your favorites and which ones you dislike. I'll make note of it."

"So, you've got a cookbook or something?" He said.

You nodded. "I do! Whichever dishes you enjoy or dislike, I make a small note of it in the book."

"I see," he said. "Why don't you come over here, ____."

You smoothed down your short skirt and walked over to his side. "Is there something else you need?"

"Ah, I'm just so tired from all of this paperwork," he said, leaning back in his chair. "I'd love for my cute little maid to sit on my lap and feed me my snack~"

"M-Master!" You exclaimed as your brown cheeks started turning a light shade of red. "That's very inappropriate!"

"How so?" He teased. "I thought you said you'd do whatever I said?"

"W-Within reason, Master," you stuttered.

Dabi loved teasing you like this. The way your face turned red, your cute stutter, everything about it just made him... happy. Dabi stood up and towered above you. You took a step back, your back eventually hit the wall. Dabi put his hands on the wall, caging you between his arms. His bright, blue eyes stared into your gorgeous purple ones.

"M-Master," you stuttered.

"C'mon," he cooed. "Feed me, please ____?"

"I have to start dinner!" You blurted out. You ducked under his arm and ran out of the room. Dabi chuckled and pushed the tea cart next to his desk.

____________________

Once again, you knocked on the door of Dabi's study.

"You don't always have to knock, ya know," Dabi said.

You pushed the door open and smiled at him. "Oh, but I do. Dinner is ready, Master."

"I'll come to the dining room," he said, standing from his chair. You waited for him to leave the room, then, the two of you walked towards the dining room together.

"What did you make?" Dabi said.

"I made hamburger steak," you said.

"Sounds good," he said.

Once you two reached the dining room. Dabi sat down at the table. You walked to the kitchen and brought out his dinner. Once you finished, he stared at you.

You stared back blankly at him for a moment.

"Is something wrong, Master?"

"Where's yours?" He said.

"Huh?"

"Where's yours?" He repeated. "Come and eat with me."

"I couldn't," you said.

"It's not an inappropriate request," he said. "So, there should be no objection."

"I guess you're right, Master," you said.

Dinner was mainly silent since it was just the two of you that resided in the large manor.

'I wonder if he was lonely before I came,' you thought. 'What did he do? Who did all of the cooking and cleaning? The place wasn't a total disaster when I arrived, but he doesn't seem to have any skills when it comes to taking care of a household.'

"Is something on your mind?" Dabi said. "You seem lost in thought."

"If I may ask," you started. "How long have you been here before I arrived?"

Dabi paused for a moment. "Not long. Maybe a month. It took a while after the war for us to get established, so I moved around a lot."

"I see," you said. "Were you lonely?"

"Lonely?" He chuckled. "Sweetheart, I've been alone for most of my life. I don't get lonely."

'Obviously a lie,' you thought. You could tell just by the look in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" You said.

"Yup," he said. "There's no need to worry about that now, anyway. I have a pretty little maid here to keep me company."